Hardcore death without dying.

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by YepTap, Jan 4, 2021.

1. YepTap

YepTap New Member

I don't really understand what happened but I'll try my best to explain.

So I started playing the hardcore world the first day when I noticed applebranch's stream. I played non-stop till the "death" anyways I believe I was the first to get to the end I killed the dragon got the egg and headed to the remote getaway portal and went through as I wanted to get an elytra. I walked around for a while looking for a end city but didn't find one at this point my pick was getting low so I decided to head back to the overworld and repair it and gather blocks before heading back. I had no difficulties getting back to the dragons portal and hopped in excited to see where I spawned but to my dismay when my game finished loading and I spawned in I was now in full spectator mode as though I had died although I had not.

I was just curious if this is suppose to happen as if it is not I would not want it to happen to others and as many would I would kindly like to ask if I could be put back in normal mode in the hardcore if it is not suppose to happen as I have never died and should not be in spectator.

Love,
    YepTap

2. Deimo5

Deimo5 De'min Staff Member Admin

That is an interesting one, I will try to test that

Edit: I tested it, but I was able to respawn in the overworld, What is your IGN so I can see if I can figure out what happened to you?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  3. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds Active Member

idk but i feel like apple fixed the end to overworld glitch + respawns are a thing too but idk, im not sure