(Help) 1 month worth of offline voting only gave me about 4 days worth of vote rewards

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by powchowlow, Jan 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. powchowlow

powchowlow New Member

Hello AC friends, I religiously vote for applecraft offline every day on all three websites for one whole straight month because since I couldn't play because of work, might as well save up all the vote rewards every end of the month so i can log in and get them all at once (them= vote $, new crate keys, claim blocks, etc ) and i usually get 30+ of these items as i log in..(and its supposed to be more) but earlier today, i logged in and only got about 12 vote rewards (thats equal to about 4 days of me voting despite me voting for our server for 30 straight days. So with that, i wanted to ask for help to be able to claim the rewards that i get for voting for the month. Thank you and i'm looking forward to your help ac fam, Happy new year! <3

2. Marwan

Marwan Member

Hey. It also happened to me when I decided to take a month break to focus more on my academic life. I would vote every day also, then one day they announced /fly for 48 hours and a 100% chance to get an advent key from every single vote. That would be 90+ advent keys! WOW! I decided to not miss this "great" opportunity. I logged in and only yesterday's votes counted, along with today's. So maybe they did reset on that day. That also explains why you only got 12 votes. I'm sorry to tell you that they cannot be brought back. Offline voting is on your own risk.

3. MonkeyKong7117

MonkeyKong7117 New Member

Ye he is right this happens all the time. It mostly works 100% if you online vote. The only thing that can go wrong is that the site got bugged or the plugin on ac didnt register the vote. admins can't do anything about it because this problem doesnt come from Applecraft.

4. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

if u think this is bad go talk to todo lmao

• Funny Funny x 1