Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem Japitana

Jem Japitana New Member

Ingame Name: Light117
    World: Blue
    Timezone: France ‎(UTC+1)
    Why?
    I think that I could be a good helper because I like helping others and on the plus side I have some experience being a helper to a server

Thank you for your consideration!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Berrypai

Berrypai New Member

What is your in-game name?
    Berrypai
    Which world do you play on?
    Purple
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    8/8/19
    What is your time zone?
    CST
    Why would you make a good Helper?
    I think I'd really enjoy being a Helper, I love this community and want to give back to it! I'm always active on the server and I honestly don't think there's been a day since joining where I haven't logged in even if it was to just check in on things. I understand all the rules and always try to help in chat whenever I see questions that I can answer. I don't mind helping out newbies or others whenever I can, even though I joke around sometimes. I get along well with pretty much everyone and I know how to keep a level head and stay calm in situations whenever they get heated. I love this server and just want to help it to the best of my abilities. <3

Good luck all! :p

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TheNeKrOs

TheNeKrOs New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

TheNeKrOs
    Blue
    How old are you?
    31 July 2019
    What is your time zone?

GMT +1
    I think i would be a good helper because i am:
    Active.
    I dont AFK much.
    I like to help.
    I have a lot of experience by now.
    I follow the rules.
    I like to help.

I wish good luck to everyone applying for helper. I had a great experience on applecraft so far and I thought i could apply for helper. If I dont get helper i wont be mad since theres no need for helper for me anyway, but i thought i could at least try it. I hope the person who gets helper will really deserve it.
    Thats all for me. Good Luck everyone! :3

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Александар Чики

Александар Чики New Member

HonorisCreed

The Purple World

How old are you?
    I am eighteen years old, though I will turn nineteen in a few days.

I am not sure, but I think it was late 2013. I could be wrong, of course.
    I joined one week before Old-Town was renamed to AppleCraft, that I know for certain.
    I played on & off & changed my username a handful of times.

What is your time zone?
    Central European, UTC, - internet global timezone.

• I had past experience as a co-owner of a server until it was shut down.
    • I had experience as a "hacker hunter" on a server called CubeCraft.
      (Point being, I know my way around hacked clients & therefore, how to detect them.)
    • I am a 'Minecraft veteran', yes, that indeed does sound cheesy. :D
    • About two years ago a certain admin suggested I should apply for staff.
    • I like having a good laugh with the community. :rolleyes: As you can see here. :D
    • Of course, like everyone else here, I answer most questions in the chat. :cool:
    • I know how the majority of popular plugins & mods function.
    • I believe myself to be a person of integrity & I strive towards such mindset.
    Here is a random picture of a player disguised as a cat to make you feel more emotionally connected to this application:
    [​IMG]
    (I know it worked, you can't lie to me).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. FrigidBlizard

FrigidBlizard New Member

FrigidBlizard
    Blue
    How old are you?
    December 10, 2018
    What is your time zone?
    EST
    I would make a good helper because I try to help out whoever asks for help whenever I can, I also have a fairly good knowledge of the commands and rules. I'm almost always active, and don't usually leave for extended periods of time. I love this community and I want every possible opportunity to help. <3

• Like Like x 3
  6. JrPhyre

JrPhyre Member

ign - JrPhyre

World - Blue

Age - 19

First joined Applecraft - February 2018

Time zone - Eastern standard time [est]

I'm a pretty active player. I play at all random times to see how we really have no staff online to help people. I see a lot of people asking questions and asking for help to see their questions go unanswered, I have stepped up more to help them.

Being helper is more than just helping people, I am aware of almost all the rules of the server including shops, towns, and rules that will help people in the server as they play.

I know we all have lives and were low on staff so I decided to put in my very first helper application. With the helper tag, people will believe in the help that I give on behalf of the server.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy

Lornon

RED
    How old are you?
    What is your time zone? (CST) GMT -6

The requirement for spin up on what I can and can't do as a helper is very little. Cappable, reliable, and online way too much compared to what I should be doing. I have demonstrated an ability to follow and enforce the rules while also attempting to help those in need of it. I am quiet yet always willing to help out others. Knowledgeable in many aspects of game mechanics I bring a unique set of qualifications to the table. I am a jack of all trades an expert in none.

Thank You Lornon

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DiddleMyPickle

DiddleMyPickle New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

DiddleMypickle

Purple

How old are you?

2nd July 2019

What is your time zone?
    Central European Standard Time

I'm very passionate with helping people, i'm constantly assisting anyone that asks for help and will do whatever i can do to help someone within my range. I enjoy helping people because i know it'll make the server a better experience for the newcomers. I'm quite friendly and online daily. I can handle the basics such as keeping users under control and handling bad situations quickly, like for an example people advertising another server, heated conversation and etc. In conclusion i'm quite passionate with helping the server and making it a better experience and i can handle most of the harsh situations.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CraftyCreeper22

CraftyCreeper22 Member

ElectrixDragen (Formally CraftyCreeper22)
    Blue
    How old are you?
    November 6th, 2017
    What is your time zone?

U.S Central
    I've played on this server for quite a long time and have become
    accustomed to the rules and what the moderators and admins and helpers do to enforce said rules. I always attempt to offer my best answer to questions when they are asked in order to make the game and server easier for those new to the server. I am active on the server, with around 3 hours of playtime on weekends, and around 1 1/2 to 2 hours after schooldays. I know the responsibilities of a good helper; being fair, not assuming one person is right over the other, and answering questions as often as I can. Lastly, I know some of the commands that Helpers have, and also am in the Applecraft discord- incase anyone wants to know something if they can't be online AC at said time. For these reasons, I believe I would be a good Helper. Thanks for considering and reading through my application

• Like Like x 2
  10. smbailey

smbailey Member

What is your in-game name? smbailey
    Which world do you play on? Red
    How old are you? 30 (11/18/1988)
    When did you first join Applecraft? Sept. 1, 2019
    What is your time zone? PST (GMT-08)

While I wouldn't say I have been on Applecraft for a long time, since starting on this server I have played very actively. While not overly dominant in chat, I am confident there are many players and staff that would recognize my name. I am very knowledgeable on the Applecraft rules and enjoy using my time to educate new players and occasionally provide help. Whether selected or not, I am greatly enjoying my time here, thanks for running an awesome server!

• Like Like x 5
  11. NR_Does_Stuff_YT

NR_Does_Stuff_YT New Member

What is your in-game name? NR_Does_Stuff_YT
    Which world do you play on? Red
    How old are you? 16
    When did you first join Applecraft? 07/14/19 was my joining date
    What is your time zone?
    EST

Why would you make a good Helper? I am almost always online and i like to help new players out. Although I do admit I used to kill new players from time to time because I wanted them to know that red is a hard place to be and that you cannot trust anyone. I always gave their stuff back and told them to be careful who to trust. I liked doing this because it tells new players that not everyone on red are who they say they are. I really like helping new players and giving them stuff when they need it. I have stopped tp killing players a while ago. I always try to help out the best way i can and try to appeal to both sides of an argument. If i get helper, i will be able to understand a rule breakers perspective on something as in the past I was similar to them and I know how they think.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
  12. shadowfire109

shadowfire109 Active Member

DeathMatrix

Blue

How old are you?

Late 2016

What is your time zone?
    EST

I debated on even filling this out as I have only really been back on AC for a month month and half after a year break. I spent most of my time as apart of the AC staff team before stepping down about half through the year in 2018(not exactly sure when).

Anyway, Why I would make good helper I really don't know what to put here as like I said much of my time here has been apart of the staff team helping to grow and maintain the community we have. I aim to continue to do just that.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Maevynne (Previously was RMae, just changed it lol)

Purple

How old are you?

Around March of 2018

What is your time zone?

Central Standard Time/ UTC-6

I can keep a level temper when dealing with issues, as well as being able to help newer players figure out where to go while maintaining a positive attitude.
    I don't engage with any trolling that happens on the server, I would prefer it to end as quickly as possible with limited engagement from server members.
    When I'm playing, I pay attention to chat the entire time, so if I notice something off I will be able to alert proper staff right away if none are online on purple.
    I really enjoy this server and would love to help keep it a positive place to play!
    Thank you <3

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Александар Чики

• Like Like x 1
  15. BuddhaBoi

BuddhaBoi Member

lol creep gl

16. Craving_Dat_Ass

Craving_Dat_Ass New Member

Craving_Soda ;)

Red, only the best of the 4 servers. But if needed i could look after other worlds when they're short on staff.

How old are you?

jan 3, 2019.

What is your time zone?

Eastern i think.

I play almost every day, and have been for almost a year now. I do and would like to help people if i became a part of staff. I feel like i could solve heated arguments so the server stays calm at bad moments. I've got experience with the players, rules, and just how the server works.
    I would represent the people that need more than just a bland explanation (no I'm not calling people slow in the head) when shit turns up, and most of all arguments are from some staff who cant explain a rule, or change, right. I feel like there's a large gap between staff understanding, and player understanding, and I would help in the middle.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Rilakku_Kun

Rilakku_Kun New Member

HELPER APPLICATION!!:

Rila_Kuma
    Blue!
    How old are you?
    14 Sept 2015 (If I remember correctly Its too long ago :( )

What is your time zone?

+8 GMT (Singapore/Malaysia/Beijing) Time

I have always been playing Applecraft and even got the Helper rank once! But I was so busy back then I didn't feel it was responsible for me to be a helper. But I just started school and I have much more time to play and I hope to get the chance to help other people even more! I have always loved making friends in the game and helping newbies out by teaching them the basics of Applecraft! Despite being a little rusty I hope to do the best for everyone in Applecraft!

Thanks you for reading my application and enjoy the game :D!

-Rila

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. KawaiiKitten

KawaiiKitten New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

What’s my in-game name?
    DeseCatChan

Which world do I play on?
    Purple

How old am I?
    22 years old

When did I first join Applecraft?
    October 5th, 2019

What is my time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time

Why would I make a good Helper?
    I found this server when I was looking for a new one to play on. I stumbled upon this server and fell in love with the community that the server has. I have helper/mod experience from other servers I’ve played on, along with some admin experience. Naturally I want to help other players in Minecraft with a helper position or not. I’m normally available almost all day, every day due to the fact my friends don’t think I sleep when I actually do. I’m usually super active when I find a server I like and I love this server and I’m trying to become more active as I’ve been branching back out to other games to not burn myself out of Minecraft. When approached with a problem I check it out and make sure I understand what happened. Depending on the problem then I check the rules to see if if a rule was broken and then issue a punishment if a rule was broken. I’m generally a very calm and understanding person.

Thanks for the chance to become helper even if I’m not selected this round! Good luck to everyone else applying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. _Combat_Wombat_

_Combat_Wombat_ New Member

IGN: Combat___Wombat

WORLD: Purple

TIME ZONE: CET (GMT+1)

I have played minecraft for a long time since it came out, both modded and vanilla servers. I have good knowledge about most things in the game (except horses, please don't mention those).

I am a helpful and informative person, and have experience modding one of the (old) skyblock servers as well as a vanilla server a friend of mine used to run.

In regards of this server: I am very active and usually able to help new and old players alike. I'm a CS student, so quite often I find myself also answering questions regarding mechanics or commands.

I want to help managing things on this server, because it has a great community, most people are helpful and that makes the quality of all the time I spend on this server very enjoyable.

Thanks for your time reading this ;)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Александар Чики

I vouch for the wombat. I think wombats are an underrated species which deserve more respect & proper position in our society.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.