Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unreachedstars

unreachedstars New Member

What is your in-game name?
    unreachedstars
    Which world do you play on?
    Blue (and on very rare occasions, Red)
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    August 15th, 2019
    What is your time zone?

GMT
    Why would you make a good Helper?
    I have a lot of moderation experience across other platforms such as ROBLOX, which I believe could be useful to me as a member of the staff team on Applecraft. When possible, I aim to be an active individual in the community. This can currently be interrupted by my studies, but I am willing to dedicate more of my free time to the server if I receive the role. I truly enjoy interacting with everybody in the server and can proudly say I have made a large amount of friends during the many days I have spent online. No matter what, I aim to help friends and new members alike even if I am busy. Assisting others costs nothing and can make both parties happy. From the day I joined Applecraft I have been treated with respect and kindness and I hope to continue to surround the community in positivity. At the end of the day, I agree with others when they say a tag is not required to be a generous and helpful person. I've been supported by normal members and staff members during my time here, which just displays how loving the community is. I will strive to be informative and approachable to all members of the community during my time here, even if I don't get the role.

Having the opportunity to apply for such a position is amazing and I wish other applicants the best of luck! Continue to be the wonderful people you are no matter the outcome of the applications <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gurken

Gurken New Member

IGN: FetteGurke
    World: Purple
    Timezone: Central European Standard Time
    Why?
    Oh! Hi I didn't see you there, you gave me quite the spook. My name is Gurken and I'd like to tell you why I'm gonna be the next great America Idol. Wait I mean Helper. Since returning from my conquest in the far west I once again find myself sitting at home all day playing Minecraft. This is definitely because I'm taking a year off of school and NOT because I have no friends. I began playing on purple on July 3rd 2019. Starting as a newbie I quickly rose to the ranks of Helper. I must have done a good job because I was promoted to mod 2 weeks later. Jokes aside I'm back for good and will be active (until I leave for uni in a year) and would love to return to applecrafts staff team.

Much love,
    your favorite lil Gurken <3

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jaidenofearth

Jaidenofearth New Member

Jaidenofearth
    Red and once in a BLUE moon, I play on Blue.
    How old are you?
    06/07/18
    What is your time zone?

Central Time Zone
    I have been playing AC for a while and I know most of the rules. I also like to help people and some mods have asked why I am not a Helper yet. I would also like to be able to Help people more afficeintly then I do already. Thank you. Have a nice day. =)

• Like Like x 5
  4. joe_king1

joe_king1 New Member

joe_king1

red and sometimes blue

How old are you?

may 13 of 2017

What is your time zone?
    eastern stander time

i would be a good helper because I always liked helping people out when ever it is needed. i also want to make sure there is no hacking, if so to report it an admin or owner when on. i also know the rules from top to bottom

• Like Like x 1
  5. fantastic_oreo

fantastic_oreo New Member

fantastic_oreo
    Blue
    How old are you?
    August 7th, 2019
    What is your timezone?
    Mountain Standard Time GMT-7

Why would you make a good helper?
    I believe that I would make a good helper because I'm an active and friendly person on the server. I enjoy speaking to other people on the server and helping out newbies. I genuinely love the applecraft community, it is one of the friendliest and most fun communities that I have been part of and I'd love to do my part and help out with it. My expectations are low but I really do hope that I get chosen to become a helper.

Good luck to everyone else!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. killosabby

killosabby New Member

What is your in-game name? Killosabby
    Which world do you play on? mostly red sometimes blue
    How old are you? 24 or 25 I lost track
    When did you first join Applecraft? I first joined applecraft back in 2016
    What is your time zone? my timezone is GMT

I think I would make a good helper because I love helping people out and making sure new players have a good introduction to the server

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Becky

Becky Member

Tonbald but will most likely go back to beckybean soon
    blue
    How old are you?
    like march 2016 i think
    What is your time zone?

EST
    idk really. im kinda nice i guess, and im good at helping people. but most of the time im just really passive agressive so idk

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Shadow8death

Shadow8death New Member

Shadow8Death
    Red
    How old are you?
    20 May 2018
    What is your time zone?
    UTC -5 CDT Central Daylight Time
    i play and end up helping people out when they need it, i even give away free stuff (even tho people do not believe me a lot of the time). I feel being able to do a lot for people even when mods are afk/offline and being helper would help more people trust i am trying to help them. i have never pked or broken anyones trust (never lied to someone and i do not pk/tp kill), I would love to represent applecraft as a helper.

• Like Like x 5
  9. shooshy

shooshy New Member

shooshy

#1 Blue World and #2 Red World
    How old are you?
    16 years old
    October 28th 2018
    What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time

To be completely honest I don't think I'd make a good helper. I've always wanted to be helper on Applecraft but managed to strike out any chance of it. I have always loved meeting new people and hanging out with goofballs. The server has always had a special place in my heart throughout my time on here. So I'd love to have a chance to help out with more on the server, than small questions here and there (even thought all questions count!) And, I might come off mean and cold hearted.. but I truly care for everyone. I wouldn't work in a nursing home if I couldn't care for everyone's needs. I can be decently busy with school and work, even so.. I try my best to be active while it is.

Thanks for reading ~ ♥ showoshy [​IMG]

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  10. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Member Staff Member Admin

In-game name: Glutenshy
    Preferred world: Blue
    First joined Applecraft: On 20 February, 2019.
    Time zone: UTC+1hour (Amsterdam)

Why would I be a good helper?
    It makes me happy to be able to help others, and I've spend a lot of times helping out others.
    I spend a lot of time on the server and enjoy being friends with everyone there.
    I'm very familiar with all the rules on the server, and have no trouble with adressing others for breaking them.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Mr_Crows

Mr_Crows New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    Ghost_of_ender
    Red
    How old are you?
    September 2019
    What is your time zone?

Mountain time zone west canada Vancouver bc
    I would make a great helper because i enjoy giving new players the tools and the material to start off. when i heard that there is a chance of becoming staff i made a point of going out of my way the help new players have a more enjoyable experience and encouraging them to play on the red server.
    i may not know all the tricks of applecraft but i do take pride in the things i do know and i am happy to share it with anyone who needs it
    Thanks for reviewing my application and i hope your choice is with great consideration.
    - Ghost_of_ender

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. mreynoso725

mreynoso725 New Member

[/QUOTE]
    What is your in-game name? mreynoso725
    Which world do you play on? not sure
    How old are you? 32
    When did you first join Applecraft? 09/19
    What is your time zone?
    Pacific

I am good at taking directions and never afraid to ask if I don't understand what you need. I try and get on often.

13. VincentDoodle

VincentDoodle New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM

What is your in-game name? Samp175
    Which world do you play on? Mostly on Blue, starting to play on Purple more often.
    How old are you? I am 20 years of age, almost 21.
    When did you first join Applecraft? I first joined June 8th of this year, 2019.
    What is your time zone? GMT-7 aka Mountain Standard Time

Why I would make a good Helper is because I have had a similar position like it on a server that now no longer exists. Along with past experience, my overall personality is one that would be great for people who are just starting out, and those who just want some general information to come to for said information or help. And in continuation, I am online quite often, starting from early in the morning, to late night the same day, sometimes even the next day if I'm working on a project or not. Although I am a student in college, so some days I might not be able to log on due to any exam hovering over my shoulder.

Thank you for taking your time to read over this if you get to it, and to other applicants,
    best of
    luck to be selected!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wille

Wille Member

Hello!

My in-game name is currently ob6 .
    Previously I was named Wille329, Smiddler and __Wille__.

I have only ever played on RED.

I am a 24 years old Canadian.

I first joined applecraft(red) at the very beginning of march 2019.

My time-zone is Pacific Standard Time. I usually play at around 10pm-3am as I work late. Usually theres barely any staff on Red sometimes none when I'm on. Though sometimes I may play in the mornings on my days off.

I believe I would make a great helper. Due to my intense knowledge of the rules on red, the rares and the specifics of how to maximize yourself in Red's competitive side, I find that I'm always answering peoples questions on things sometimes in the place of staff. I may have only started in march(which is long time for some) but if you look at my playtime you may be surprised at how much time ive invested on the server. My playstyle has been very much pvp and raiding orientated. I tpkilled for a month in the past but havent done so in months. If I were to become helper I would stop pvping, if im allowed to have mutually consentual battles in my titan pvp arena. I would also remove the signs egging on players to go to smiddler's trap boat(which won the trapcomp). Ive been moving away from pvp and have been putting time into making a HUGE new town in the form of a startrek-style starship.

I plan on going to school in January and won't have time to dedicate to invis killing on Red. Especially since I have a Starship-Town I need to finish.

I want to become a helper because I can answer peoples questions better that way, I can stop the random annoying chat infractions that come with some new troll players, and because I want to learn how server staffing works, so that one day when im out of school in 2-3 years... And out of debt in 4... maybe I could open one myself... (tho not in competition with applecraft)

Oh BTW to my knowledge the only infractions on the server that I have is 2 kicks. Considering how long I've been on the server and my playtime I believe that must be a record low for non-staff. Though I may have like a warning or two on top of that, ive never had a mute or been jailed for breaking rules, nor banned.

I know on the forums I've been a fairly opinionated person but dont see that as a negative! It means I have been active in putting in my perspective with the intentions of helping the server. As a helper I would be active in voicing my perspectives but I wouldnt ever try to push that perspective beyond expression. And as a helper I would stay in my lane and follow the rank order.

Outside of myself I believe Lornon would be an appropriate choice if it were up to me. While positive and giggly younglings are attractive choices, better to choose longtime players with good standing and knowledge than random new players with very little knowledge of both the server and the game itself, I believe Lornon fits the role for red. But good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ___Magpie___

___Magpie___ New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    ___Magpie___
    Purple!
    How old are you?
    14 :)
    9/19/19

Hero but used to be master :D
    What is your time zone?

DST / GMT
    I feel i would make a good helper as i get along with alot of the played and i am very helpful! I have helped lots of people from newbies to legends and veterens! I welcome all new players and play this game practically everyday! I love applecraft and being a helper would be a great way to help more people!
    I also am good at cooling down situations where the conversations can get heated, i also am good at 'inforcing' the rules.
    Good luck everyone and congratulations in advance to whoever gets it!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Wille

Wille Member

Bruh we live in the same city

17. Inky

Inky New Member

What is your in-game name? Inkyyy
    Which world do you play on? Red Mainly.
    How old are you? 15
    When did you first join Applecraft? Late 2016
    What is your time zone? EST, but I've been known to stay up later than most sane people probably should.

Why would you make a good Helper? Y'all probably know me. I'm that guy who hops onto blue or purple for a minute to say hello to good friends, then hops onto red to afk for 9 hours. You might have seen me in chat before, as I'm pretty argumentative. Been trying for helper since before most of the current admins have, and I know the server pretty well. I can't say my chances are too high on this one, as I'm pretty sure I've screwed the pooch when it comes to being applecraft staff. I've read through some of these and seen people act completely different from when they're online. Different attitude, different approach, and its because they want the helper rank. I'm not gonna be like that. I'll admit being a staff won't completely change how I approach things, as I don't want to change with it. I've seen good players become uptight asswagons when they become staff. I haven't exactly been the best player in the past, and I can't say that helper would change that. I'm a dick. I hear it all the time, but at the same time, I installed minecraft on one of my school's PC's and I play AC every time I have engineering class. That's a plus, right? Being kind isn't a differentiating factor when it comes to choosing a good staff member. Girls don't like guys because they're "nice", "nice" is supposed to be a given when dating someone. You need experience, loyalty, and a hell of a lot of patience. I may not have helper, I may never have helper, but I can be sure of one thing, and that's that I'll never stop trying.

Love you applecraft, no matter what.

• Like x 4
    • Potato x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  18. Александар Чики

Александар Чики New Member

___Magpie___ I can definitely see you as a helper. You always give off that kind of vibe & seem to react from a perspective of someone dutiful but loose. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. ___Magpie___

___Magpie___ New Member

*POSTING ON BEHALF OF X3MEA3X*
    HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    x3mea3x
    Purple!
    How old are you?
    12 :)
    Early september 2019
    Rank: Master! (Nearly getting the next rank and trying to get an irl for hero rank!
    What is your time zone?

GMT / DMT
    I feel i would make a good helper because i am very good at diffusing tricky situations and i love to help people! I constantly help people giving them items if they need it or explaining how to claim land ect. I would make a good helper because i work hard and i play on the server every day! Applecraft is my favourite server by far! I would love to do something useful for something i love!
    Good luck EVERYONE

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Alternative Facts

Alternative Facts Member

What's your in game name?
    GlutenFreeOberst
    Blue
    How old are you?
    Just turned 26 recently
    Joined around April of 2017, back when OG red/blue was a thing. Currently says Nov. 7 of 2017 because of the old reset.
    What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time. (-5:00)

Used to be a helper back in 2017. I showed everyone how to be an idiot™ and lost it because I did something stupid. I would like another shot at the position. I've gotten my act together. I'm by NO MEANS perfect, but I think I've grown a bit since then.

I had a lot of good times back then. The OG Helper Nation, the Ice Wall, the Great Anatomic64 offensive (War of the White Walkers) and much more. Props to anyone who gets picked for the position. To those who don't, Keep your chin up you can get another chance soon. Apple Does these regularly so good luck to you.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.