Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rulfayem

Rulfayem New Member

What is your in-game name? Rulfayem
    Which world do you play on? Red
    How old are you? 15
    When did you first join Applecraft? 26.7.19
    What is your time zone?
    GMT+8

Why would you make a good Helper?
    I think that I have a good understanding of the rules and is able to enforce them fairly while still being the fun talkative player I am. I'm like 98% sure I know all the rules of the server. I also have a good understanding of how it works in general. I do have some experience as a moderator, not on a minecraft server, but the experience is what counts. With all that, I'm also just generally a friendly person. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. EveAlex2015

EveAlex2015 Active Member

What is your in-game name?
    EveAlex2015
    Which world do you play on?

Blue/Red
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    8/1/2019

What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard

I believe I would make a good helper because I remain fairly active
    in the community of AppleCraft, while still following the rules the best I can.
    I'm usually quick to welcome new players and answer any questions them
    (or experienced players for that matter) may have. Whenever I see a chat
    problem I do my best to shut it down as nicely as possible while still getting it done, and if that fails I get some staff involved. I enjoy and love any opportunity to help people, Online or In The Real World.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SoapStones

SoapStones New Member

-My in game name is SoapStones
    - the best one BLUE
    How old are you?
    -im currently 17 but closing in on 18
    - i joined this server 28th of May 2019
    What is your time zone?

- i live in eastern standard time (east coast)

- I believe i could be a good helper because i feel like i hold the best leadership qualities and characteristics to help new members. I also think i have a creative enoguh mind and have played enough apple craft to help out with changes to the server if. Good luck to other ppl.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dancha

Dancha New Member

Dancha

Blue

How old are you?

November , 2018

What is your time zone?

UTC + 2

i think ill be a good helper seince i like helping people , i was an officer at the army for 4.5 years , had alot of people serving under me which i did helped them alot. im from israel so my english is NOT the best but its not interfering my gameplay or talking to people , im more than happy to help anyone on the server and will do it with great pleasure :)

Best of luck to everyone
    -Dancha :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lethal5253

Lethal5253 New Member

Hello! My ign is Lethal5253 and I am 24 yrs old. I enjoy playing on blue the most, but I play on red and purple as well. I joined Applecraft on October 28 of 2018 and live in the U.S. Central time zone.
    I'd have to say that I enjoy helping others and I answer questions to the best of my knowledge. I know I haven't been active lately very much, but now I got my work schedule figured out and I plan to be on a lot more! I do hope you take my application into consideration and have me back on the staff team!
    Thank you!
    -Lethal5253

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. FabreMyMoose

FabreMyMoose New Member

IGN: FabreMyMoose

World: purple

When did i first join: 9/28/19

Timezone: CST/CDT

(I just want to say I have been banned 7 days for xray so that might be an instant deny)

Why would I be a good helper?

1. I’ve played minecraft around 4 years now if you count bedrock edition
    2. Even though I only play purple, I can help on red and blue too
    3. I’m on minecraft usually every day
    4. I can help people with lots of stuff
    5. I am nice to other players
    6. I just like minecraft in general.

Good Luck to everyone who is applying and have a nice day

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. _m_o_j_a_n_g__

_m_o_j_a_n_g__ New Member

My username:
    _m_o_j_a_n_g__
    Server:
    Purple
    When I joined:
    08/18/19 at 05:42:07 pm
    Time Zone:
    I am in Eastern Standard Time
    Why I should be a helper:
    I love AppleCraft, and I love to help those in need. I would make the AppleCraft environment even more friendly than I already do. I always go out of my way to help people, and make new friends with the people that I help. I just helped fill a full size U-Haul truck with food to help donate to a food bank for the poor (with my scout troop).

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, and enjoy the rest of your day/afternoon/night!

Good luck to all! :D

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ItsLaser

ItsLaser New Member

this is my Helper application

ItsLaser

Purple

How old are you?

actually today but i actually like server and the community

What is your time zone?
    CET

i want to help the server with getting hackers banned and help the community with the questions they have

• Potato Potato x 4
  9. Echo523

Echo523 New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    Echo523
    Blue
    How old are you?
    I am younger than it seems, 11
    6th May, 2019
    What is your time zone?
    Greenwich Mean Time

Applecraft has so much potential and I want to improve it as much as possible! It was the first server I ever played on and I respect the players! I love this server so much! I want to make new friends and this is a good server to start on!

I give everyone my praise, especially the people that have helped me. Thank you!

10. StodgyCat

StodgyCat New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:

· What is your in-game name?

-My name is StodgyCat. This name has been changed from FluffoUwU to StodgyCat because I really do like to change my name every now and then, and I will definitely inform the any of the admins if I change my name to a new one.

· Which world do you play on?

-I play on the blue world. I will never go to any of the other worlds (red/purple) due to the fact that I have already started on the blue world, and I do not like to lose everything if I died.

· How old are you?

- I am 14 years old soon to be 15 years old in February. I am pretty sure you are asking this question to see if I am a mature person, or a kid who just starts drama every day. I can not convince you if I am a mature guy, or not, but hopefully my actions would show you.

· When did you first join Apple Craft?

-I joined in November 1-2 weeks ago. I understand that I did not get a lot of experience on how the server works. I agree that this may be one of the reasons you may deny this application form, but I am currently learning, and could not deny the fact that I did not get a lot of experience. I recently made some friends, whom I could ask how this thing works, or what is the meaning of that. I do hope I get a lot of experience though.

· What is your time zone?

-My time zone is Eastern European Time. I do not know if this is the time zone you are looking for, but I want to say that I am pretty active, and sometimes I go on the server late at night.

· Why would you make a good Helper?

-First of all, I am not world’s best Minecraft staff member. I have been in to a lot of server actually before applying to a new server. I have learnt a lot of staff experience although I am still not aware of a lot of hacks. I will show you all I know about every single hack

Ø Kill aurora / Aimbot

§ Catch difficulty: Normal-Hard

-Reason: The reason is because some hackers might put their kill aurora sensitivity to low, so it become really hard to catch those type of sneaky hackers.

§ How to catch: They are caught by concentrating on their head. If their head twists abnormally, then there is an extremely huge possibility that the guy is hacking.

§ Personal experience: I am pretty much good at catching those type of hackers because most of them put the sensitivity to high.

Ø X-ray / Auto-Mine

§ Catch difficulty: Easy

-Reason: Almost all x-ray hackers go for the diamond ores without even trying to look like they are not x-raying. Even if someone who thinks they can x-ray without getting caught, and start to mine around the ores and “accidently” find diamond ores whilst they are mining around it, they get caught easily

§ How to catch: I will just teleport to random players, and if they were just mining like a normal person (Strip mining if one of the mining techniques which I know of, and if the guy is using it, I will know he is a legit player), I will just continue to teleport to another random person, and if I was lucky and found a guy who is mining weirdly ,suspiciously looking at walls , and going for the diamond ores I will start recording ,and ask a staff member with the perms to ban the hacker (after I show him proof) .I may also ask a moderator or higher if he could tell me if someone is using x-rays from the reports/alerts he is getting, and watch the players.

§ Personal experience: I have watched a lot of popular Youtubers like Doni Bobes, and I found out how things go, and all the explanation I have said about x-ray was from youtubers.

Ø Nuke

§ Catch difficulty: Very easy

-Reason: I do not know why I want to explain it to be honest, but it is because it is an exceeding blatant hack to be caught.

§ How to catch: The player is breaking a lot of block at one time under him creating a hole which ranges from just a simple hole to a large crater. The player is caught by another player reporting him, or if there is a really good anti cheat/alert system, the player will be caught.

§ Personal experience: I have never saw such a hack being performed in front of me by another play, but I saw it in some videos before. It is a hack used for catching diamonds, or creating holes to build their base.

-I know a lot more hacks, but I do not want to bore you with the other hacks I know. I will talk about the servers I have been in. For the past year, I have been playing on pretty much PvP servers, and that is where I got all my experience about all the PvP hacks. Not only did I moderate server chat, but I also moderated a lot of discord servers. I have screen share a lot of players in my past experience, someone taught me how to screen share (because I was a trainee, and the server I had been in was to teach trainees how to do things professionally).I have added more questions to insure that i am pretty decent at moderating.(Notice:Somethings I have said in the application questions can be repeated).

· How will you treat and help a new player that has just joined the server.

-I will welcome him, and make sure he gets the full experience and joy of the server before leaving. I will also alert a higher staff member if it was a bot attack on the server. I will answer any questions the new player would ask, and may also help him to make sure he has full experience

· What would you do if you see two players arguing and annoying everyone? (give detailed information)

-I would ask them to calm down, and help them sort out the problems between then to the extent where I try making friendly relationship between both of them. If they did not calm down, and ignored me.I will give them a last verbal warning (not /warn yet), and if they still ignore me.I will start warning them (with valid evidence (images, video clips) of any curses / spam / disrespectful attitude), so they would hopefully calm down. If they still did not, I will ask a person with higher staff experience and professionalism to take care of the situation as soon as possible (I am in no way jealous of any staff member who is higher than me, or got promoted faster than me etc. instead, I learn from them, and perform their proper actions to the players).

· What would you do if you see a player cheating/hacking/breaking a rule? (provide detailed information)

-I would not expose him to the chat until I take valid proof (images, video clips) that he is using hacks (I have a screen recorder installed), and I will punish them (Ban.If the cheats the hacker was using are unknown and called "modern" hacks, I will ask any of the staff members if they know this hack, and ask any of the server developers that there is a new hack to be added to the anti-cheat blacklisted cheats list. If the person was not hacking , but he is breaking any of the rules (Cursing , Spamming , sending unknown dodgy links(dodgy links are links in which a hacker is trying to lure an innocent player to a website , so that a malware software that has viruses or malware etc. gets installed into the player's computer , and in other words , it is called phishing) , NSFW messages , advertising , DDOS threats / jokes , racism , saying profanities , or any kind of player harassment , I will warn at first , and then I will start muting the rule breakers. In certain situations, an instant mute is to be done for a player if he spammed the links I was talking about in this statement.

· If two staff members were arguing in the server (public chat) what would you do?

-I would ask them to calm down, and help them sort out the problems between then to the extent where I try making friendly relationship between both of them. If they did not calm down, and ignored me.I will start recording the conversation / argument for a curios high staff member who wants to know what exactly had happened. After I record for proof, I will instantly inform any of the admins to take care of the situation if it was a huge argument.

· In your terms, what does a staff member do on their time on the server?

-A professional Staff member always watches the chat, and see if there are any reports that are being missed out. Moreover, he checks any player who got reported and inform the person who reported him that the hacker has been banned / rule breaker has been muted etc. He also helps any new players, and informs any other more experienced staff member if there is any huge argument that could not be handled by him alone , the staff member could help him (without any disturbing of course).

• Dislike x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Potato x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  11. Leon Bellamy

Leon Bellamy Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    Lenapyrorat but by the 23 I will be redsmaster again
    Which world do you play on? Blue
    How old are you? 17
    When did you first join Applecraft? 15th December 2018
    What is your time zone? gmt

Right this will be hard to explain as I’m the one with over 104 offences most when I started since being banned in June for seven days I have only had two or three other offence as I’m aware of but I feel that’s I big improvement to how I used to be I feel that I should stop trying to complain to staff and I don’t want trouble again I want it to. Be in the pass and forgot. Back to why I would be a good helper. First I’m on a lot in the week only Monday’s and Tuesdays I’m at college but apart from that I’m free. I like to give newbies little jobs when they join to let them earn dB and sometimes I will help build them a base a help them enter the community well. I’m kind, I do care even though sometime ps it looks like a don’t from my pass on the server I want to work to make Applecraft a good server and my target is to try and stop xraying, griefing all together even though it would be near impossible. I good example of me helping is let a newbie have a plot at my base and helping him build a start. I would very much enjoy being on the staff team if I’m selected.
    Thank you
    Kind regards
    Redsmaster

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mooooooooooooof

Mooooooooooooof New Member

Boeketto

Red and Blue server.

How old are you?

I am 14 years old.

When did you first join
    Applecraft?

I first joined apple craft on 9/23/18

What is your time zone?

Pacific Standard Timezone.

I believe that I would make a good helper because I am dedicated in helping the server become a more peaceful and welcoming space. I have gotten to know some of the members and I would love to continue getting to know them. Overall I am a very calm and responsible person and I take time to make sure everyone is okay. I would love to help with problems or host/help with events throughout the sever. I think that the helper rank would furthermore help me help others. Thanks for reading my application and have a wonderful day! (Thanks for reccomending me to apply Koree_! <3)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. gingiepaw

gingiepaw New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    gingiepaw

Red

How old are you?

July 7th, 2019

What is your time zone?
    America, Central time zone

I absolutely love applecraft. I found it randomly so a friend and I could play on a vanilla server. We played together a couple of times until they stopped, but I was hooked. I can play hours at a time. I love the concept of the Red Server and I love the community. I would love to be able to give back and help the server as I play. Also, I'm already graduated from high school so I have a ton of free time to devote. I hope you consider me for this position. Love you guys. <3​

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. sillymangoman

sillymangoman New Member

What is your in-game name? Sillyfoxman
    How old are you? I am 13
    When did you first join Applecraft? 12 april
    What is your time zone?
    New Zealand Timezone
    Why would you make a good Helper? I am very good with other player and i feel like it will give me more options to work with more people
    GG to who ever enters and good luck to all

(and i stuck to the format silly out)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. james1238

james1238 New Member

In game name. james1238
    server purple
    age 11
    time zone new zealand
    joined feb 3 2019

I like to help out with problems on the server. i love this server i put time and hard work into this server . and love answering questions people have and good luck to other people and thank you for giving me a chance. and love helping people when they need it the most and when they need pointers and where to go. And I know I probably wont get it because of my age at least I'm honest with my age like other people who are lying about there age. good luck

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Benjamin Newton

Benjamin Newton New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name? DeadBolt15
    How old are you? 15
    When did you first join Applecraft? August 21 2019
    What is your time zone? Est

Why do you think you would be a good helper?
    I believe I would be a good helper due to my activity in chat. I’m always available to help everyday. I’m on almost everyday to help players. I haven’t had a offense since I first stated the server. Along with that it would be a great experience to be on the staff team and help the server. I along with that love to help players.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Jeil

Jeil New Member

Jeilys
    Blue
    How old are you?
    May 4, 2018
    What is your time zone?
    GMT +8 (SG/HK)
    I'm willing to help anyone, and willing to learn the ropes, I don't have have many friends so i'm not biased :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 1
  18. LeaderGatch

LeaderGatch New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    LeaderGatch

Blue

How old are you?
    10 of March 2019
    What is your time zone?
    AEST
    I think i would make a good helper because i have been mod and admin on other servers so i know how to deal with hackers and people that make the place unplayable and have had experience, i have been on applecraft for a while and have seen it grow and i want to help to make it grow to make it even better than it is.
    I want to adjust and make applecraft an even more help and safe environment for new players and hope that they have a great time on applecraft like i have.

Good luck to all the other people going for helper

• Like Like x 1
  19. poppukko

poppukko New Member

poppukko
    purple :D
    How old are you?
    8/31/19
    What is your time zone?
    PST (pacific standard time)

I believe I would make a good helper because
    • I'm an active player
    • willing to help people
    • know my way around the game (6 years of mc experience)
    • I'm friendly
    • I haven't broken a rule
    Thank you for reading and good luck to the others ^^

• Like Like x 5
  20. kitkatk8

kitkatk8 New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    kitkatk8
    red
    How old are you?
    15th of march
    What is your time zone?
    Australian
    I may have a horrible record but when put in a position of leadership I take on the challenge and try hard to be a better person and a good role model. I have been on apple craft for a while now and my rank is mythical. I get the basic flow of things and despite my young age, I am quite helpful. Even just having this rank for a day or two for a trial would be great so I can show that I am worthy of helper

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.