Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenden

Brenden New Member

JackerCracked
    - I play on Purple
    - I am 18 years old
    - I first joined in Mid to late October, before Halloween

Time has honestly flown by, I've been having a blast.
    - My time zone is Central Standard Time
    - I am active, I’m friendly ,good with people ,and like being apart of the community, I have made so good friends and acquaintances, For example I am proud to say that I am great friends with Misty_Firefly (She deserves a Demotion btw! jk!), And if I'm honest I know what its like to be a beginner and helping people is what I enjoy doing I love being that person that people go to. I have also noticed that although Purple is quite docile, there aren't a lot of Moderators/ Helpers that are frequenters to Purple. And if I'm honest I'm applying so that people will know to come to me with questions. I still plan to help anyway I can because I enjoy it and I enjoy this server.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. james1238

james1238 New Member

good luck Poppukko its me james1238 from the town

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Viljotae

Viljotae New Member

What is your in-game name?
    Viljotae
    Which world do you play on?
    Blue
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?

Not sure some where this month
    What is your time zone?
    UTC+2

Why would you make a good Helper?
    A good helper hmm. First of all I love Applecraft. I enjoy playing Minecraft. I like to help people and try to make the server a better place. I love to talk to other people in the server. I consider that I have a pretty good grammar too. I am really friendly to everyone or I at least try to be. I try to be as active as I can. I might take some days off because of school or something else but I always would try to say so in the discord.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  4. Timebound

Timebound New Member

massacring, previously known as Timebound. I will not change again unless 'Massacre' miraculously becomes available.
    Red, I occasionally join creative to build.
    I am planning on making smaller bases on both other servers eventually.
    How old are you?
    I turned 17 this September, born 8th of September 2002
    Just before last years Halloween, I completed Who Done It, but I may have joined during it.
    I have not been the most active over the year as a whole, but I recently decided to make a full comeback and stay on the server for what I hope will be years to come.
    What is your time zone?
    Central European Standard Time (GMT+1), Sweden Stockholm Time
    To be upfront, I love the feeling of helpfulness I get as I assist other players, especially newer ones. I have what some would call too much empathy, it can be a curse as well as a gift, but I wish to use it for the latter.
    I believe I know most of the servers commands, and I understand the rules good enough to confidently punish or tell players off if they break any.
    I really enjoy playing on this server, and I would be honoured if you allowed me to support the server from within.

I sincerely hope you consider my application for the better, but even if you do not find me deserving, it will not stop me from being a helper at heart ;D

- massacring

Edit: to help compact my meaning without making it an essay as seen previously
    I did thoroughly enjoy using all those fancy words too
    Second edit: lol alright I'll change it and remove the overly fancy words, they were fun but seemingly unappreciated as I now have 2 potatoes, since it was a joke I hope nobody minds me changing it

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. MysticBadWolf

MysticBadWolf New Member

MysticBadWolf
    Blue
    How old are you?
    17 (18 next month)
    6th June 2018
    What is your time zone?
    GMT-7
    I am very active on Applecraft and interact with everyone a lot so I'm pretty well known. I answer questions more often than most people and help out when I can. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Bruno Reis

Bruno Reis New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is my in-game name?
    - Lordveilus
    - Red
    How old are you?
    - Fall 2018
    What is your time zone?
    - GMT -3:00 (Brazil)
    I think I would make a good helper because I love this server that has given me so much fun over the time I have been playing that I wanna give back everything through devotion on the task of supporting the players and the server itself. I am willing to help in any needs of the players and of the staff at any given moment; I am willing to learn and improve, and to listen to anything and to fulfill my task to the server the best way possible.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Rhys scott

Rhys scott New Member

Alpha_69_
    Red
    How old are you?
    9th December 2018
    What is your time zone?
    GMT +8

I've played on the server for a while and i finally thought that it would be a great time to try and help out in anyway that i can and becoming a helper would increase my capabilities in my endeavours to help others on the sever, i'm a fair person and i'm always down to welcome and help new players with anything that they need help with, i also think that it would just be a great optionality to give back to the server and i'm beginning to play more again often like i was in 2018 and i think this would give me that extra boost to help out and be apart of the team.

Thanks for your time :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Nono

Nono New Member

Hi,

NonoTheBoz
    Blue
    How old are you?
    October 2019
    What is your time zone?
    UTC+1 (spain)

Hello, I am NonoTheBoz, I would like to be a helper, I have previous experiences as an administrator and helper, I would like to help people again as I used to, since I liked it and it made me feel good, I know that I have entered for the first time Little, but I hope you take me into account too, I've been playing minecraft since 2013, with another nickname. In addition, I speak Spanish, which would help with all the people who do not know English entering the server.

9. Aurora

Aurora New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name?__Evie
    Which world do you play on?blue
    How old are you?18
    When did you first join Applecraft? yes, sksksksk and I oooopp kill the turtles
    What is your time zone? I forgot

Why would you make a good Helper? Id make a good helper because if someone asks for help ill roast the living hell out of them, so hard that they'll have 10th degree burn which isn't a thing.(cringe) plus ill spam chat with welcome messages like a pro B) but it doesn't stop there! asking me to help build something, pshhh ill blow your base up ;3. im also great at starting conversations.
    ex. "hey evie!"
    me:'f**k you.."
    think im done? nope! im not... im very friendly! person reading this(read with country accent)
    shut up, I hate you, you're ugly, im gonna kill you, you're stupid (stolen from tiktok). im very respectful, :) f**k you and ya dead cat shadow. sorry.
    I have staff experience (lie) ;) I hate this server which is why I play 24/7 (#nolife) im gonna date this 2020 06 nov cause how laggy this place is this wont even post till pigs can fly.
    I like to hype the mood when chats quiet by talking bout things against the rules, F**K DONALD TRUMP! anyways this is why ill make a great helper (not) save the llamas! please like and subcrbie

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. chandler

chandler New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name? Gam3ntr0
    Which world do you play on? Red
    How old are you? 18
    When did you first join Applecraft? 11/13/2019
    What is your time zone? central standard time
    Why would you make a good Helper? I am good at helping, I am really nice, I am really good at building, and I would help keep the server fun for everyone

11. Tamsin

Tamsin Active Member

Posting on behalf of SpookyBoye, who had issues with the forums:

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name? Snipeboye or Spookyboye
    Which world do you play on? Red
    When did you first join Applecraft? Months ago, I forgot
    What is your time zone? Canadian
    Why would you make a good Helper? I love helping people and solving problems.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds chad keysmash Staff Member Moderator

fifjfjrhds

Blue

How old are you?

Late September

What is your time zone?

(GMT+8)

-willing to help
    -active 3-4 times a week
    -i'll take my time helping other people when they have any problem

That's it and goodluck to all of you! :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. rlep

rlep Member

what is your ign?
    xD_rlepXx
    which world do you play on?
    Blue! :cool:
    how old are u?
    im 15!
    when did you first join applecraft?
    31st December, 2018
    what is your time zone?
    GMT+ 4
    why would you make a good helper?

Helping:

Well, I love helping others more then ANYTHING else in the world, and my favorite server on Minecraft is Applecraft (duh). I am really good at answering people's questions, about the server, and about Minecraft.

Experience:
    I have been on the server for al most a year (or maybe just 3/4) And I have a legend rank i personally think its a rlly high rank and it requires allot of voting (still ik,)

How I see Applecraft:
    Applecraft isn't just another Minecraft server, Its my home In fact the moment i stepped into Applecraft I was amazed no one greeted me, but Applecraft does not need a greeting to be my favorite server or a fancy spawn or anything like that it needs a nice community Applecraft has lighten up a fire in me to help others and be a good member of the community thats why I devoted my self to be a help with a title or with out I will try and help Applecraft it the best way I can!

IK what ur thinking:
    RLEP!!!!!!!! HAVE U LOST UR LITTLE MIND! u haven't been on the server and u expect us to just give u helper? uh..... NO! well, the reason is I was inside this event, and it ended so... I cant get back into the server. :(

IK what ur thinking (again):
    u just copied this from the last application u did!!!! - I confess, I did. but its true! (It was- is all true.......)

welcoming:
    well, from now on, I will now do this when someone new comes: "welcome to Applecraft (the server I'm on) do /vote to earn /ranks and other kewl stuff!" I was never greeted when I joined Applecraft and felt an emptiness inside me, when others were greeted, I dont want anyone else to feel my pain and show them that this server is the best (cuse isn't it anyways?).

thanks for taking the time and effort to read this application, I hope u agree that I am suitible for the title of: helper!:D

P.s. I don't need a special name tag or rank to help others, so even if you don't think I'm suitable for helper, I will still strive to help all Applecrafters in need!

yours truly: XD_rlepXx:p

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. Kallebus_saxnas

Kallebus_saxnas New Member

Kallebus_saxnas

Blue

How old are you?

October 2017 i belive

What is your time zone?
    (GMT+1)

Idk actually, im active enjoy talking to people and i know pretty much how the server works. I know the people on the server aswell. I like the community and im kinda bored now so i might just aswell talk to the chat all day long (i dont need a helper rank for that, but why not?).

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Raven

Raven New Member

RavenBoy16
    Red World
    How old are you?
    I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ 19
    August 2018
    What is your time zone?
    GMT-5 (EST)
    I have been on this server for a year, I have accumulated a lot of experience from other mods and staff. I know how things go about on Red. There are periods of time where Red doesn't have staff, provoking color codes and other things. I pay attention to chat and can do my best to ensure players have a fun, relaxing time.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm really tired tbh

I'm really tired tbh New Member

Shadloli
    Blue
    How old are you?
    August 5th, 2018
    What is your time zone?
    CDT (Central Daylight Time)
    I know a lot about Minecraft and such, I would also help try to fix bugs and players as well as staff.
    Though I may not be on all the time (due to arts school) I will try my best to help others while I am on. I will be on most of the time on weekends and will be on half of the day on weekdays (due to my schedule). I wish to everyone who applies luck!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Divine_God

Divine_God New Member

What is your in-game name? Divine_God

Which world do you play on? Blue

How old are you? 27

When did you first join Applecraft? Jan 2nd 2017

What is your time zone?
    GMT-7

Why would you make a good Helper? Well I'm active on a daily basis, generally help players with their inquires into prices/server rules/game knowledge. I've been a long-standing and committed player to this server and really enjoy playing it each and every day.

I've had a lot of fun on this server and have met a lot of amazing people but I would love nothing more than to give back to the community by serving and helping out anyone with questions or concerns.

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. chuckydowling

chuckydowling New Member

chuckydowling

Blue

How old are you?

1st of July

What is your time zone?

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

I love Applecraft. Over the brief-ish period I have been playing on the server I have had such a positive relationship with the server and the community behind it, the server has many things to offer, with such a great staff team, the reason why I'm so encouraged to be involved with the server.

I have positive interactions with much of the player base and have a knowledge on how the rules work. I am frequently on and helping people not only who just started the game, but anybody who needs it, making sure every player has an equally positive experience on the server as I have.

The server has an amazing foundation with a fantastic staff team, that I feel I would love to be involved in. I have had positive communications with many of the staff team and they are a great bunch of very nice people I would love to work alongside.

I'll be the first to admit I have made errors whilst playing in the server, in some cases I have a bad name for myself, but through this I not only have a deeper understanding of the rules I can share with others, I have deeper respect for the staff team and the rules of the server.

I feel I could bring a younger perspective to the staff team with the fact I can relate closer to many of the newer and younger players, easing them into the rules and standards the server runs by. Making the server less confusing and more welcoming and helpful for newer players.

I would love the opportunity to work with the staff team and to further help the Applecraft community, the one I have benefitted so greatly from. Whether or not I am fortunate enough to be made helper, I will continue to help as a Titan.

Thank you for considering my application. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Meoweon

Meoweon Meowerator

I'm posting this for another player due to the player having issue with the forums.

Player Name: Skeppy_astley
    World: Blue
    Timesone: 7 June 2019 GMT+13
    Why should i be chosen for helper: I think I would be a good helper because, I can be on most of the time, I know some main shops and if someone asks about an item I could direct them to the correct shop, I really like being nice and helping people, I know basic rules, and I want to just make the experience for everyone a lot better.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  20. garsh

garsh New Member

timezone: New York (E.S.T)
    Ingame name: garsh1

Realm: blue

date joined 11/15/19 I know this is very recently but I have played minecraft since I was a young kid and I have experience playing on big servers
    why would you make a good Helper: I enjoy helping people and I can work with people well (I have experience dealing with disrespectful and uncooperative people) And I want every player to be able to have a fun experience on apple craft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.