Helper Applications - November 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TapeLegends

TapeLegends New Member

What is your in-game name?
    TapeLegends
    Which world do you play on?
    Purple
    How old are you?
    When did you first join Applecraft?
    2019/07 (or was it august? i cant really remember, i remember it was the warrior crate that was on when i joined tho because i didn't know what everyone was spamming gg for)
    What is your time zone?
    GMT+8

Why would you make a good Helper?
    - active player (round 0.5~1.5 hours a day, sometimes more)
    - know a lot about the game and likes to provide (sometimes) helpful bits of advice
    -likes to help others out when i have time between projects
    - loves servers but cant find any decent vanilla servers before AC and has played for almost every day since i joined. i have also played MC for a long time(since i was 8) and loves facts and trivia about The Game i played on purple since i joined because i wanted a server like Hermitcraft or Scicraft and i'm glad to say that you guys haven't let me down once!
    Thank you !

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. hugogalama

hugogalama New Member

In game name: hugogalama.
    I play on the blue server.
    I'm 13 years old.
    I joined Applecraft for the first time at 8 februari 2018.
    I live in The Netherlands, Europe.

I would like to get helper because i like to help people and i play this server a lot.
    And the Helpers are not very much of the time online or they are AFK, so i wanna change that.
    And i play Minecraft for a very long time now, so i think i can help a lot of people with things they don't know.

Thanks if u read this, and good luck to everyone who wants to be Helper aswell!

3. mwk12

mwk12 New Member

Hey Apple!
    My in-game name is mwk12, i have been playing for over 1.5 year now and i love the server i have always tried to help others if they needed it.
    i love to play the server because i of the people, they are nice and kind. I also play on applecraft because i love that the world never gets a full reset.
    Im almost 20 years old, and i still love to play Minecraft!
    i dont know the exact date i became a member on the server but i have played it for a really long period of time.
    i live in the Netherlands, thats in Europe.
    i am a good helper for almost everything, i can help people with builds, help people with their supplies if needed and of course with some questions if they have some.
    i would be pleased to be a helper, i have tried to become one for a long time but i was always just a bit to late for the applications..
    i play mostly on blue.
    tnx for reading and hope to see you on the server :)
    mwk12

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tammer

Tammer New Member

In-game Name: TammerTots.
    World: Red
    Time zone: EST (US East Coast)

Why would I make a good Helper?
    This question has many cliche answers. I just want to help. I could go on some tangent about "helping new players" and "loving the server." But I am going to be real on this. Read very closely thought, because I am going to type this once. " I'm tired of complaining and this is the way I can begin to make a difference."I'll leave the rest up to you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. OrlandoTyr

OrlandoTyr New Member

in-game Name: OrlandoTyr
    World: Red
    Time Zone: UK (south east coast

Why i want to be helper?
    I really just want to help people out, stop hackers and people who want to cause harm to the server its a great server swell i used to play on wild but it got shut down so i moved to red. So yeah just want to make the server better if that's possible, if i don't get it then i will just try next time thanks.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Amaris

Amaris New Member

In-Game Name: Ookandgluk
    Which World do You Play on? Blue!
    How Old Are You? 15!
    When Did You Join? February of 2019
    Time Zone? Pacific Standard Time (US)
    Why Would You Make a Good Helper?
    While I haven't been a part of AppleCraft for long, it has quickly become my favorite server! I love interacting with other players, giving advice, and pushing creativity! Being able to guide others, especially newer players who are still adjusting to the rules of the server is something that I would be thrilled to participate in! I feel that I have the ability to mentor people without coming off as condescending or arrogant. One of the most common ways in which I make friends in this game is through friendly conversation and giving each other tips! If I were chosen to be a helper, I would make it my mission to look for those in need of help, and assist them as soon as possible. I believe that my overall friendly demeanor and attention to detail will help greatly in my accomplishing this goal! Thank you so much for the opportunity!
    -Amaris <3

7. _.Doodle.Noodle._

_.Doodle.Noodle._ New Member

_Heavenly_Atlas_
    Red
    How old are you?
    13(This Year)
    Some time in August or October.
    What is your time zone?
    Eastern Standard Time(EST)

Koree_ told me I should apply so why not, here we go! I am mature for my age, I try to get on apple craft as much as possible. I love to help the new players. I do like to have fun but I do no special treatment with people, I understand the rules of apple craft and I'd love to help out. Applecraft is an lovely and active server so far I seem to have a pretty good relationship with the people on the server. I play on Applecraft every chance I get and sometimes there's a mod that's afk(not available at the time) so why not have a helper like me(that's really weird but kind, and funny) to help the people of the server! (I will understand If I'm not accepted, it was worth a shot! <3)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. NetherCraft64

NetherCraft64 New Member

In-game Name: NetherCraft64

What World do you play on: I mainly play red

When did you Join Applecraft: 7/18/19

Timezone: GMT + 1; UK time.

Why would you make a good helper? In the few months I have been on the server, I’ve really enjoyed every aspect of applecraft, especially the people. I have experience with every part of the server whether it be knowing the rules of the game in and out or knowing how to help people. I would say that I am very active, playing daily out of pure enjoyment of the server, which can easily be shown by my playtime. I really enjoy helping people, both noobs at the game or even pro-ranks asking for help with pricing and I think I would be a good asset for the staff team due to my eagerness to be helpful and the knowledge about the server I have acquired while here, along with being quite connected to the playerbase. I often engage with chat and try to always create a fun and peaceful environment and have never even come close to breaking a rule and have never even killed anyone. I already try my best to help people whenever I can and explain how the server works but I feel that I would have the opportunity to help a lot more if I was a helper. I am also quite well acquainted with most of the staff team and especially the player base and would really enjoy a shot at staff myself and hope not to let y’all down :D

~Nether

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Mailboy_

Mailboy_ New Member

Mailboy_
    Blue
    How old are you?
    October 4 2018
    What is your time zone?
    EST

I have Been Playing applecraft for a While now and Seen a lot of thing happen on the server and I have been Staff on other servers So i know the Ropes a little but I am a Fast Learner So i can Make a Good helper. Id like a trial to see how i do Thanks for the chance To apply :D

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheNickWylde

TheNickWylde Member

What is your IGN?
    TheNickWylde
    Blue
    How old are you?
    16 (17 in May)

Sometime in Summer 2016 (under different IGN)
    What is your timezone?
    Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why would you make a good helper?
    I have been on this server for 3 years now and I have always liked to be helpful. I haven't been very active this year but if I do get helper that would change. I welcome new players when I can, I help solve arguments occasinally, I try to help people with their issues, and I also try to help out newer players and give them a nice experience on the server. Thanks for the chance Apple, and Good Luck to everyone else!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Liounax

Liounax Professional Squinter

Posting on behalf of Quadroll because of them having problems with posting on the forum;

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    Quadroll
    Purple
    How old are you?
    10 y/o
    I joined 11/11/2019
    What is your time zone?
    I'm in central standard time zone
    I would make a good helper because I love helping people and it really makes me happy when I'm able to help someone else get started on anything and good luck to everyone else applying for helper!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Batarian

Batarian Leader

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    __Squishy but most people know me as the user formerly known as "Batarian."
    Blue because it is the best and my favorite color. Plus I don't know to switch worlds so i'm stuck anyway but oh well blue is cool
    How old are you?

August 16 of the year 2016

What is your time zone? Idk timezones are weird so like central or something but idk because timezones changed every year wait that's daylight savings, SAVE THE PIGEONS but nah [​IMG] who made this map lol

Why would you make a good Helper? I wouldn't since my last application was obviously not good enough https://applecraft.org/community/index.php?threads/helper-applications.12645/page-7#post-38219 but I just wanted to fit in. I am helpful to players even though I have applied for helper every time and not gotten it I will still say "WELCOME TO APPLECRAFT MAKE SURE TO READ THE /RULES AND /VOTE FOR GREAT REWARDS" every time a new player logs because I stay optimistic and I will help punish rule breakers and catch hackers :) There's only like 3 people that applied that should actually get helper :) okay thanks for reading if I don't get helper I will still play thanks for this opportunity :) okay bye

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Chickeyboy

Chickeyboy New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    Chickey_
    Blue
    How old are you?
    8-18-2019
    What is your time zone?
    EST(Eastern Standard Time)
    I would make a good helper as I would like to help assist the community and help new players, and current players, to better adapt to the server community to fully enjoy their applecraft experience. I would try my best to resolve conflicts if there is ever one and do my best to answer everyone's questions. In the cases that I can't, I'll refer to a higher ranking staff member who has more experience. I also log in from time to time and see many players in need of assistance and try my best to help them by answering their questions. To note, I have experience maintaining a player base already as I have experience as a staff member on other servers. I hope you consider me for the role of a Helper for Applecraft and have a wonderful day!
    -Chickey

14. KoalaPatt

KoalaPatt New Member

IGN: MyNameIsJanet
    Which world: Red
    When Did I join Applecraft: 2017
    Time zone: AEST
    Why would I make a good helper?:

Well, for starters, I can see many flaws with Applecraft's monarchy at the moment, so if I were a helper, I would change Applecraft into a democracy, rather than it's current state as a monarchy.
    But for real though, I understand the rules of Applecraft, especially the chat rules, which a lot of staff members don't understand fully as at the time of writing this. As well as this, I would also make players stay in line by publicly humiliating them, and making an example of them if they don't wish to follow rules. I would also actually use the /mute command when it is needed and the moderators and up aren't actually doing their job by moderating the chat.
    I have been playing on this trash server for almost 3 years now, and I want to refund the time I've spent on it.
    Thank you for listening to my TED Talk,
    ~MyNameIsJanet.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Potato Potato x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. 80fc

80fc New Member

80fc

Purple

How old are you?

Jun 10, 2019

What is your time zone?

GMT+8

I'm your friendly neighborhood buzzy bee fanatic and I bee-lieve I'm welcoming enough as a player while also bee-ing able to remain impartial, without bias, when enforcing the rules of the server when needed to bee. (Ok, I'm done with the bee puns. :p) Most of my playing is leisurely so I have no problems with dropping anything in order to help within a moments notice. I genuinely feel that playing on a multiplayer server is one of the best way to enjoy minecraft and that helping each other on the server is only natural.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone :):):)

16. Hammerroids

Hammerroids New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    What is your in-game name? Hammerroids
    Which world do you play on? Blue
    How old are you? 29
    When did you first join Applecraft? November 2017 apparently?
    What is your time zone? US Central

I like to help folks out with whatever in game. Community's fun, would be fun to contribute a bit more than just as a player. I think it'd be a fun thing do, so why not.

17. TapeLegends

TapeLegends New Member

so are you 19 or 21

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Ender_assassin6

Ender_assassin6 New Member

What is your in-game nameEnder_assassin6
    Which world do you play on blue
    How old are you15
    When did you first join Applecraftaugust 2016
    What is your time zone est
    Why would you make a good Helper idk

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Tiernan Cullen

Tiernan Cullen New Member

HELPER APPLICATION FORM:
    IGN: OMGItsRem
    Which world do you play on? Blue
    How old are you? 15
    When did you first join Applecraft? Dec 8 2017
    What is your time zone? PST
    Why would you make a good Helper? I try to help people out with things like offline voting or getting started with the server and for what it's worth, I'm relatively active in chat. I'd like to learn how I would use helper commands so if someone asks for help with something I'll never have to answer with "I don't know how to help you"

20. Zinth

Zinth New Member

Zinth789
    Purple
    How old are you?
    July 2019
    What is your time zone?
    Pacific
    I like playing applecraft because of the players that are on here. I am online pretty much any time of the day so I think I can help a lot of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.