hii im back again

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Xwollapipo, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Xwollapipo

Xwollapipo New Member

Hello, I am xwollapipo, I’ve gotten banned for my second time xraying on march 16th 2021, so that’s let me think… 7 months ago, I did ask for an unban like 3 months ago but lately I’ve been thinking about applecraft and I thought let’s give it another try, I really want to get back at applecraft and I swear I’ve stopped xraying, lately I’ve quit mc for a little while and I wanna start again, i don’t want to play to get money money money wich was the switch for me to use X-ray but now I just want to get back into the community and start playing for fun again.
    so i hope y’all could consider taking me back,
    Kind regards
    Xwol

2. JrPhyre

JrPhyre Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yo! Please use this format and a moderator will get back to you soon.

In-game name:
    Ban date:
    Ban reason (if known):
    Moderator who banned (if known):
    Comments/explanation:

~Jr

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Xwollapipo

Xwollapipo New Member

Xwollapipo
    March 16th
    Second time x-ray
    Sarpadian
    Hello, like I said before I would love to get back into ac but without x ray this time, as the second ban was about 7 months ago I feel like I’ve changed a lot, in a good way ofcourse haha.
    After that ban i have never even thought about doing X-ray again as it is banable cos its obviously cheating, so I hope y’all could consider having me back
    Regards
    Xwol

4. CorsairSam

CorsairSam Server's Resident Gunslinger Staff Member Moderator

Ahoy Xwollapipo!

As Sarpadian, the mod who handled your ban is no longer staff here, I'll be managing this appeal. It has indeed been 7 months since your ban for second offense xray and I indeed feel that you have been sincere and thoughtful in your response and have taken the time to reflect upon yourself, so the staff team and I have decided to lift your ban!

Keep in mind that third chances like these are incredibly rare and that any further bans may be unable to be appealed at all in the future in the event that a major rule has been broken again, so I trust that you'll familiarize yourself with our server's rules and make only the most sensible choices from this time onwards. With that being said, welcome back and I'll see you on the server! ;)

Thanks,
    - CorsairSam

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1