Hola O./

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AndeauxFlux, Sep 22, 2021.

1. AndeauxFlux

AndeauxFlux New Member

Hello Everyone:)

I stopped by to say hello and introduce myself because I have met some really cool people on Blue and it felt right to share a bit more with anyone who cares to investigate:) My name is Andrew, AndeauxFlux, Andeaux...whatever the internet comes up with XD
    I started playing on AppleCraft - Blue about two weeks ago.

I have been an on-again-off-again player of MineCraft for years now, since my niece and I played when she was growing up. It is one of the few games I always come back to because my computer situation is usually subpar (running on a 2009 iMac w/ El Cap at the moment:) and it's one of the only games it can run...

That being said I am fairly new to the game in the grand scheme of the player bases knowledge...I am learning!

Currently myself and another player, Greenzie have teamed up, as we started within a day or two of each other... and we have plans to start a town when ever the opportunity arrises. We are building up our bases and simple infrastructure now and look forward to sharing more with everyone as we progress! Stay tuned!

Have fun, catch me in game!
    -AF

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. DocPBush

DocPBush Active Member

i voted on purple and my arms and my legs and my head and my arse fell off send help

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. AndeauxFlux

AndeauxFlux New Member

Inter-dimensional task force established and are on the way…

assuming you no longer have an ability to respond, due to currently being a dismembered body…

unless you have recently upgraded to the new and improved telepathic-to-text app, we will not be able to continue this conversation:/

Please be patient and do not panic at your inevitable doom, the task force will find you within 12 parsecs;)

4. AndeauxFlux

AndeauxFlux New Member

Ensure to tell your friends to vote for Applecraft each day to get opportunities for sweet gear and a possible body disassociation… since you apparently won’t have the chance anymore XD

5. CamCam999

CamCam999 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Have you tried joining our discord? The community there is definitely more active than these forums xD If you log in, the first message you should get is a link to our discord or go to spawn and there should be a discord npc close to where the crate is :D

Have fun!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. AndeauxFlux

AndeauxFlux New Member

And these ledgers will be here forever, ready for all to witness hahaha

Join the discord! It’s lit XD

7. Ult_Drago

Ult_Drago New Member

Lit on deez nuts

• Potato Potato x 1
  8. AndeauxFlux

AndeauxFlux New Member