I am a ducking idiot

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GolDMiner, Oct 17, 2020.

1. GolDMiner

GolDMiner New Member

Gluten I am not getting unbanned for sure but i have some questions. How do you guys find out? Do you have pics i wanna see some.Also if ya have team viewer can you log on to my pc and just delete that xray im a tempted idiot so pls help out.

• Potato Potato x 4
  2. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello there.
    Moderators don't actually have remote access to anyone's computer, that was just a joke to scare people off from hacking.
    Seeing whether someone xray's or not is a lot easier than you might think, as the majority of people that do don't bother to hide it.

What I myself look the most at is patterns in mining behavior.
    For instance, when someone mines consistently in a straight line and starts branching outwards from said line out of nowhere, it gets very suspicious when that causes for someone to find diamonds.

I'll also give some images of your own mines so I can apply what I said above to it.

[​IMG]
    You went from wandering around the cave, to mining straight down.
    That's an abrupt change in behavior, and makes it very suspicious for it to cause you to hit an ore.

[​IMG]
    Here you went from a straight line, went suddenly a few blocks down and headed left out of nowhere.
    Again, extremely abrupt change in behavior, and again very suspicious that it caused you to hit an ore.

Now seeing whether someone is xraying or not is not all big brain play, it's just common sense.
    Hope this answers your questions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1