i have been banned for xray (again) part 2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ryderbudreautodd, Sep 6, 2020.

1. ryderbudreautodd

ryderbudreautodd New Member

ign: when i got banned it was ryderbudreautodd but i changed it to cybergamer666

date: i forgot but i think somewhere in june

reason: xray

person who banned: SJStoby

Hi my last appeal was about 2 months ago and i really started to miss the server so im going at it again. I was a big idiod when i xrayed and i a million percent regret it. After that i tried to get sj to temp ban me and i repeatedly did that and i realized that it was a super scummy thing to do. I cant believe how stupid i was to think i can xray and make the server unfair to the non idiotic players on the server who work hard for their diamonds and dont be stupid. When i got to a rank 2 ranks (i think) away from ranger rank i wanted to set up a shop and i needed diamonds to buy stuff for my shop. Then i got the stupid idea to XRAY thinking that sense there were only 2 mods online i could get away with it. Then i forgot mods arent stupid (like me) and they got the notification that i mined diamonds and he caught me and left. I deleted my xray texture pack and when (if) i get back u can watch me throw EVERY SINGE LAST DIAMOND into lava. thank you and im sorry for being an idiot

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. SJ_

SJ_ Probably Sleeping Staff Member Moderator

Hi again, unfortunately you will not be unbanned at this time.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. ryderbudreautodd

ryderbudreautodd New Member

thank you for replying and i am truly sorry and i know that since this is the second ban there is no way i could be unbanned but i am truly sorry and i hope this lets other idiots know not to xray