i was banned due to digging squares at 11 level, and i realy love this server

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Lukaskuzn, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

?

So unban me

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lukaskuzn

Lukaskuzn New Member

In-game name:lukaskuzn
    Ban date:2020.09.29
    Ban reason (if known):square digging at 11 level
    Moderator who banned (if known):not know
    Comments/explanation:why people get banned for straight or squares and allways it have be xray and that was the second ban so i get permanently due to the excavation of squares. Not fair:(

• Potato Potato x 3
  2. OhHailNo

OhHailNo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there!

I am the moderator that banned you as I told you on discord, and thank you for using the correct ban appeal format! To get right into it, I teleported to you just as you finished off with your mining in the normal world, but gathered all of your hits in just a couple minutes while in the nether. What you mentioned in your post about mining squares and such may be true, but that is not the reason I decided you had xray enabled. I will include what led me to that decision below with arrows and explanations so you will hopefully understand why.

For reference in the following pictures
    First hit: red
    Second: yellow
    Third: orange
    Fourth: green
    Fifth: white

[​IMG]

Here was your first hit where you mined straight down, then began a staircase when you saw you were a few off, right to a vein of ancient debris. These are signified by the red arrows and circle in the image above. You had been going along the surface looking down to see where you should drop down and found this as the perfect spot.

Your second hit is also shown here with the yellow arrows and circle. You turned straight from your previous debris, dropped several y levels, and found another patch. Both of these hits were within seconds of each other which, when paired with the exact precision of knowing where they were, are huge indicators that you have xray of some sort on.

[​IMG]

In this next picture, we see your second and third hits, your second still being indicated with yellow just to gain some perspective. After mining that second vein, you changed your direction of mining as well as your y level, then mined into a wall to your right where you uncovered another vein of debris, this time circled in orange. These are again, large indicators of xray since you would not have known to change direction and height had you not had a pack enabled. Then that little green arrow shows the direction of your fourth hit which i will show more of in the next picture.

[​IMG]

In this last picture, we see that green arrow again, but we are on the opposite side for a better perspective for your last two hits. Again we see a drop in y level as well as a change in direction to uncover another vein of debris just in time. These rapid changes and precision made me consider this as another hit.

Your fifth and final hit here are shown with the white arrow and circle, just a few blocks away from the last one. This block here would not have been uncovered without breaking a couple specific blocks that would have not been in your way otherwise, so this was deemed as another hit.

As I have said earlier, these five hits happened in a matter of a couple minutes and the inconsistent patterns, rapid shifts in where you mine, and convenient blocks broken to unveil debris, all led me to believe that this was xray. Now your behavior is also a sign because as soon as I messaged you, you logged off, so I waited a couple minutes for you to come back. When you did, you dropped all of your items to me, then waited a couple weeks to even appeal. In saying all of this and with me including my evidence, I hope you can understand why I decided this was xray and therefore banned you. With this being your second offense as well, you will not be unbanned, best of luck to you on your next server and be sure to follow their rules!

Best,
    Hail :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lukaskuzn

Lukaskuzn New Member

Godbey this server

• Potato Potato x 3