Issue w/ "Illegal" Mapart that had been Pre-Approved

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by a_prokaryote, Jan 17, 2021.

1. a_prokaryote

a_prokaryote New Member

Hi, my username is "a_prokaryote" and I am a frequent player on Blue server. Recently, I had created a 4x4 mapart, which was not family friendly, thus before displaying and creating the mapart for the public I had the mapart looked at by Glutenshy a Mod, and from what I infer she had 2P_ an Admin approving the mapart as well. The two staff approved the mapart. I can verify this as well. So I proceeded to display and create the mapart as I was under the impression that all was fine. As I had the approval from one Mod and an Admin at the time. Thus I was surprised to have logged in the very next day and found that my mapart was removed by "Drunk" an Admin. I understand the mapart was not family friendly, but after having the approval of 2 staff and seeing mapart that shared similarities to mapart all around Blue Server, mapart like Booette and Darkness 2, and several others which I have uploaded images of below, I felt like the mapart I had created was fine as it was very similar to the mapart Booette. Currently I just received approval to display half of my mapart from an additional Admin, Deimo5. I did not show Deimo5 the piece of mapart that I felt was the cause of its removal, but only half of it which I felt was fine, and the Admin Deimo5 had approved the display of it, so as of right now I am displaying half of the mapart with the approval of an Admin.
    Id like a reason for which I cannot display the full piece of mapart which I would like to display the full piece, it took me a week to build after under false impression that it was "okay" from two staff members, a valid answer for its removal only takes 5-10 minutes of your time and if a valid reason cannot be given I would like to see approval to re-display my mapart

2. a_prokaryote

a_prokaryote New Member

I dont see a clear valid reason for its removal as it was very similar to Booette and NOT so similar to Darkness 2. So I felt the removal was uncalled as I had approval beforehand and the mapart was similar to pieces already circulating around long before.

To be frankly honest I could care less about whether or not I am allowed to display the full piece of mapart, I understand what it is. The reason I am bringing this up and fighting against it is because I felt it was a biased decision to remove the mapart.

Edit: The forum will not allow me to link Imgur images below, however if you can view Booette and Darkness 2 at /pw R_U_486

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  3. a_prokaryote

a_prokaryote New Member

A List of 18+ MapArt or Things Alike on AppleCraft.
    I spent roughly an hour or so running through the three servers AppleCraft offers to see what I could find that was alike to my mapart, here is what I found and where it can be found.

What: A sex dungeon. Displays and infers, very well if I might add adult activities.
    Where: Red Server at /pw Angina_Haku

What: MapArt by the name "Alice Grimm" and "Helltaker Modeus".
    Where: Red Server at /pw eevvh located on the first floor to your left.

What: MapArt by the name "Booette" and "Ahegao"
    Where: Blue Server at /pw glutenshy and part of "Ahegao" can be found at /pw im_drunk to the right.

What: MapArt by the name "Darkness 2"
    Where: Blue Server at /pw R_U_486

What: MapArt "Googley Moogley" displays dog genitals
    Where: Blue Server at /pw R_U_486

What: A close up of a dogs genitals, it looks like. On the second floor to the right.
    Where: Blue Server at /pw im_drunk

Keep in mind this only what I found within the hour or so I was on.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ApplecrafterPlayer

ApplecrafterPlayer New Member

you had your art taken down and now you rat out everyone else

what a snitch lol

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

Hi there,

Not really addressing the bodacious nature of yours or other maparts, just wanted to point out that your second PW is incorrect. There's no /pw eevvh on red. There IS a /pw eeevvh on purple, which IS a mapart gallery.

Thanks,
    Sarchasm

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. a_prokaryote

a_prokaryote New Member

That was not the point, if you read my discussion, I was simply using others creations to justify why my creation was wrongly removed. My intentions were far from that, it is the staffs choice to either uphold their decision in keeping the removal of my art and do the same to others, or venture a different direction. I was simply bringing light to how it was a biased decision, and was justifying why it should have been reinstated.

7. UntitledAwesome

UntitledAwesome New Member

What did your mapart depict, if you don’t mind me asking?

• Potato Potato x 1
  8. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Volkswagon sized bosoms.

• Winner Winner x 4
  9. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds Active Member

wat is dat

11. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse Member

It's a car brand *Volkswagen

12. UntitledAwesome

UntitledAwesome New Member