IVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Drax0, Oct 22, 2020.

?

should i stay banned or get unbanned

1. unban

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. stay ban

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Drax0

Drax0 New Member

i was in the bathroom and my cousin was advertising his server and i got banned when i was out of the bathroom and I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT AND MAESTONUATS BANNED ME

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Drax0

Drax0 New Member

also my user name is drax0

• Potato Potato x 4
  3. Mathew762eml

Mathew762eml Member

I KNOW I'm going to get in trouble for saying this, because "No posting on other people's appeals" but my man you need to use the appropriate appeal format.

In-game name: drax0
    Ban date: 21 October, 2020
    Ban reason (if known): Advertising
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maestronaut
    Comments/explanation: i was in the bathroom and my cousin was advertising his server and i got banned when i was out of the bathroom and I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT AND MAESTONUATS BANNED ME

Or you might want to tell the Mods what steps you may or may not take to ensure your account is safe and no longer going to be hijacked by your siblings, if that is even what happened. If they allow you back. Pretty sure advertising is something they take very seriously. But, from what I've seen, they respond better to people that take personal ownership to the mistakes you make, if you detail what you will do to ensure it never happens again. Anyways, I'm not a mod or anything.. I just thought a message might be more helpful than an obnoxious potato vote.

• Useful x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Potato x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Drax0

Drax0 New Member

In-game name: drax0
    Ban date: 21 October, 2020
    Ban reason (if known): Advertising
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maestronaut
    Comments/explanation: i was in the bathroom and my cousin was advertising his server and i got banned when i was out of the bathroom and I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT AND MAESTONUATS BANNED ME

5. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello! Thank you for updating your appeal using the correct format.

On to the more important matters: simply put, you were banned for advertising. It doesn't matter if it was your cousin or if it was yourself, the fact is that your account was logged in and advertised another server, and then immediately logged out after posting the advert. Due to this, a permanent ban was placed on your account, as it's clearly stated in our rules that advertising other servers is not permitted.
    At this point in time I will not be lifting the ban from your account. Thank you for your time on AppleCraft, and good luck on your next server!

• Like Like x 1