I've gotten banned?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by justin Feinman, Jan 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. justin Feinman

justin Feinman New Member

Hello,
    This is Justinf89 here and i'm just wondering why I was banned. I got banned for ban evasion and the only two accounts that are used on my wifi are "justinf89" and "dankdillon". So I'm just wondering why I would of gotten banned.

Thanks, Justinf89

• Potato Potato x 9
  2. Jayyscott

Jayyscott Rogue Ninja Staff Member Moderator

Hi, please reply to this post using the correct format, then I will respond to your appeal.

In-game name:
    Ban date:
    Ban reason (if known):
    Moderator who banned (if known):
    Comments/explanation:

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. justin Feinman

In-game name: Justinf89
    Ban date: 1/18/21 (today)
    Ban reason (if known): ban evasion
    Moderator who banned (if known): jayyscott
    Comments/explanation: This is Justinf89 here and i'm just wondering why I was banned. I got banned for ban evasion and the only two accounts that are used on my wifi are "justinf89" and "dankdillon". So I'm just wondering why I would of gotten banned. Both of those accounts never got banned before so I don't know why I would get banned for ban evasion.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Potato Potato x 1
  4. Jayyscott

Hey Justin,
    you have been permbanned for using temporary alt accounts from websites such as mcleaks/TheAltening, which have now been banned on the server for hacking/xraying by other users. Because these were on your ip you suffer the consequences of using sketchy alt accounts on the server, and it counts as ban evasion. You are responsible for the accounts you use on the server, and these sites are very well known for temporary alts used to cheat, hack and troll.

You will remain banned, good luck finding your next server.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. justin Feinman

I used the alts for like 5 minuets and that is what caused me to get banned. No warning or anything just a ban. I feel like I should at least get a second chance or you should let me get on so i can give all my stuff away so it just doesn't get lost. Plus its not like I was the one who hacked or anything!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
  6. Jayyscott

what’s your justification for using sketchy accounts on Applecraft though? You must have had an intention, no? It doesn’t add up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. justin Feinman

my intention was to use them for voting because I didn't have other alts i could use. I haven't used them in a while but when I did, I would vote then get off.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
  8. Jayyscott

Unfortunately this is the consequence of using sketchy accounts online, so for now the ban will remain, there is nothing I can do for you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. justin Feinman

Hey, so I was talking to some people and they said to come back to here. You issue is that accounts I used got banned for hacking. So, couldn't you just check the IP of the account when it was banned and you can see that it isn't the same IP as mine, so you know it wasn't me who got the account banned.

• Potato Potato x 3
  10. justin Feinman

Also no offense to jayyscott, but he is the staff member who hates me the most and he is the one dealing with my ban. Is there any way a different mod or admin can help me. Something else to bring up is that I never hacked and for example lets say the accounts were xraying. Even if it is on your main account you don't get perm banned for xraying. Now I never even Xrayed and i got perm banned for playing on an account that someone else used that xrayed.I feel like a temp ban would be a similiar punishment for a less worse rule break. Also no where in the rules does it state anything about what I did. - Justinf89

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
  11. Jayyscott

If you actually paid attention to my responses, you would see I said that you USED the accounts. This meant you understood that you are responsible for whoever's accounts you use on the server, and it is your fault for using them at all, for whatever reasons you claim. While you did not hack on them yourself, these accounts have been used by others and banned and that is why you have also been banned. Using accounts that arent yours, especially from sketchy sites that tell you they are "temporary" is a choice you decided to make, unfortunately. i want to make it very clear that we hold people responsible for the accounts they use, even if you werent the one who cheated/hacked with it.

the first part of this has no effect on the ban, I have never stated i "hate you" and I have been objective throughout my time looking into your suspected account usage, however if you want another staff member I'm sure that can be arranged. I will discuss your ban further with the admins and ask them to respond here.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Addeve

Addeve Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Aloha,

I've had the time to review your ban and this appeal. Your ban was determined by multiple admins and moderators, including some who didn't know you, along with your permanent ban following the protocol all staff follow for ban evasion. In addition, there are several other appeals you could try and find where this same situation happened, you could see that you are not being treated differently here.

Where the accounts come from is irrelevant, they are linked to you. As Jay mentioned, you are responsible for what happens on your accounts. Because accounts that are linked to you are banned, as if a sibling logged in and got them banned, the remaining accounts have been banned for ban evasion.

As a result, your permanent ban will remain. Thank you for playing Applecraft.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3