JrPhyre PLS look at this - i was mistaken, my actions were wrong

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Pain, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Pain

Pain New Member

In-Game Name: DarkFlameFox
    Ban Date: 15th october 2021
    Ban Reason: X-ray
    Was banned By: JrPhyre
    Explanation: i do not disagree i did use x-ray, it was my mistake - i was too greedy for diamonds and i had a few days for me to think about why i was wrong and that i should not do it again. I really love this server and i wish you and the community will forgive me and let me join back and i will not use x-ray again. Thank you JrPhyre for this time you gave me to think about what i had done wrong.

2. Pain

Pain New Member

oh sry didnt realise i could change title on my last post

3. JrPhyre

JrPhyre Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yo,
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal, your 7-day ban is almost over just a few more days. Just take this time to remove the texture pack you were using. If you x-ray again you will be perm banned from the server. I look forward to seeing you around the server!

~Jr.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pain

Pain New Member

i know this is wrong of me to ask but can you shorten my band and allow me back to the game as after those 2days and 9 hours - it will pretty much be school for me and tests which would not allow me to play and i really want to play ac as i didnt enjoy any server as much as i enjoyed ac. Please understand and let me in early as i have learnt not use use xray again. thank you

5. JrPhyre

JrPhyre Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry, I cannot shorten your time. That would be unfair to everyone else. This time will make you want to never x-ray again. See ya in a few days!

~Jr

6. Pain

Pain New Member

ok sad but understandable - see ya after 3 days

7. Pain

Pain New Member

hey JrPhyre - i have a question, when i come back can i still mine in the caves i was mining in earlier (the place where i used x-ray) as my main mining base and caves are there???