Kougatcrowd9898 got banned ~kougat989

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kougatcrowd9898, May 3, 2021.

?

How i get unbanned

1. Ask applebranch

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Ask admins

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Other…

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kougatcrowd9898

Kougatcrowd9898 New Member

Hello,i m kougatcrowd i often play on blue. I really love the server Applecraft,I spend over 100€ for the server! I only want to make newbies happy i did at the start Senne_dhd , SiAnOl and other people happy i spend for them my diamonds for the items they need to start they also got my wepons and armor i helped memedaddyjesus that he get a base and a shop hes really preud of me and senne also i really hope i get unbanned i really really love this server and i won’t lose my friends again:( i would do everything for it that i get unbanned and keep my stuff (ex the diamonds ) i wont ever xray again and when i xray say it so sometimes my brother plays and hes so annoying! So please read my mail ~kougatcrowd9898-kougat989 <3

• Potato Potato x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Colrr

Colrr Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Please post your appeal with the proper appeal format:
    In-game name:
    Ban date:
    Ban reason (if known):
    Moderator who banned (if known):
    Comments/explanation:

3. Sierpinski

Sierpinski Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Kougat.

Since you haven't posted your appeal in the correct format multiple days after being asked to, I'll go ahead and respond to your appeal as is.

The reason you were banned was for second offense xray. I would post the screenshots of your xray activity, but seeing as you confessed to it multiple times, there is no need to:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While I appreciate your honesty here, it's regrettable that you chose to not be as honest with your diamond making methods. We don't lift second offense xray bans unless the ban has been made in error, or multiple years have passed since the ban.

Now for my advice:

If you have a time machine, go back in time and slap yourself for thinking about xraying. Then tell yourself to specify to Pixelus which items you are missing, so that they will be returned to you.

If you don't have a time machine, then come back in 2 years with another ban appeal.

As to whether or not you're getting unbanned now, the answer is
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1