Lost Rares

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Wiggycat314, May 16, 2020.

1. Wiggycat314

Wiggycat314 Member

So I know how these things usually go, the rares are typically 99.99% non-refundable so I'm not expecting to get anything back. But I guess I'm just curious if this is a plugin issue or something to do with an update. Quick summary at the bottom if you don't want to read the big chunk of text

I keep all my advent rares in shulkers. About an hour ago I looked in my 2017 advent shulkers and noticed all my x5 stacked potions (Mads potion, drunk brew, diemo energy drink) were no longer stacked and were instead strewn about my shulker. I'm not the only one with access to the shulkers so I figured someone may have accidentally clicked on the potions and broke the stack, but then I noticed some of the rares were missing from the shulker too. I replaced the ones I could with my spares but some of them I had to buy. So I replaced the rares, got more replacements for fresh, still stacked, x5 potions and placed them back in the shulkers. I renamed it to " Win" this time too to prevent people from accidentally clicking the potions. Well once I placed the shulkers back down I opened them up and found that the potions became unstacked again and I learned why some rares were missing. It was because the unstacking of the potions pushed the rares into non-existing slots in the shulker so it deleted them, so now I'm left with 6 missing 2017 advent rares and 30 unstacked 2017 potions.

My shulkers after the issue, those potions were stacked in one slot 10 minutes ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've placed down and picked up the shulkers many times in the past and this has never happened, and this is the first time I've renamed the shulkers so that isn't what caused it before. Is this new?

TL;DR My stacked potions unstacked themselves in my shulkers and pushed all the rares past it over 4 slots and deleted the last four rares in my first shulker because it pushed them into non-existing slots. This has not happened before in the year and a half they've been in the shulker. Is this a new issue?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. AwesomeDragon97

AwesomeDragon97 New Member

I don't think stacked potions were ever supposed to be a thing so maybe Mojang patched it in 1.15.

3. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

@Wiggycat314 If you remember what the rares were, PM me on Discord and I'll see what I can do.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Denzof

Denzof New Member

Hope you get your rares!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Denzof

Denzof New Member

lol Denzofs my first ever mc name