Lost, Red Server, 1 kingsblood rare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grandpa_jestyr, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Mathew762eml

Mathew762eml Member

What I'm saying is that if it's possible for admin to see the rare was lost in a way that nobody gained from it (unsure if they have the ability to see that it was placed) then it would be great if they could fix it.

There should be a list of rares and how they can break (for the older rares). And if newer rares can break then it would be nice to have it written in the lore or have an unplaceable tag on it so it can't happen. Nobody gains anything from using something like a totem on a sign because they are unaware it's a retextured dye.

2. Marwan

Marwan New Member

This happened to me before with a different rare that I didn't realise was placeable, I was so sad about it but afterall I don't live underwater so I could just bring along some potions of 8 min water breathing (and you know, since the server's tick speed is slow, that would be like 16 mins or more), really cheap to make. That's when I finally realised that it wasn't a "great loss" rather a lesson.

And to prove that I have learned from my mistake, I just won a rare which gives speed II yesterday, which of course would be essential to me since I spend like 90% of my time on surface, running to gather sources, and oh will it be helpful in speed mining! Now you might think, I could just brew speed II potions, right? Nah. Those only last for 1 minute and a half. Plus I'm not going to bother consuming a potion every 3 mins. Now, back to what I was saying, so that rare WAS placeable, and I knew I could just /hat it to not accidentally place it, yeah no. I would lose a lot of armor points because it isn't a helmet. So, before I start listing off every reason, which I probably already did, I just applied the Unplaceable book on it, now I can just hold it on my offhand without having to worry about accidentally placing it and oh, I do hope to get a scuba helmet one day... lol.

3. Spooks

Spooks New Member

beaned

4. Grandpa_jestyr

Grandpa_jestyr New Member

someone unknown donated one to me... so I really have nothing more to complain about. such kindness :)

5. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space

Deeply insulted. I tried like 20 times to give you a new one, but your heart was too full of hatred and mushroom gravy to take it ;_;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds Active Member

what an amazing hero <3

7. aquietwhyme

aquietwhyme New Member

Where can I find all this wonderful info in the FAQ? As the go-to place for info, I mean, as a new player?

8. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

9. Grandpa_jestyr

But I LOVE mushroom gravy!... perhaps on a nice salsbury steak :)

10. Grandpa_jestyr

In all fairness, I am both moody and grumpy... and very touchy... so when I'm in a grump... it takes a while for it to go away.

11. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Can't argue with that, now I'm hungry.

12. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

this thread has devolved

13. CamCam999

CamCam999 New Member

My dumbass placed my SilverShade's head that I bought in an auction o-o RIP water breathing

14. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member