Maze Event Sign Ups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MelonMarauda, Mar 7, 2021.

1. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot Staff Member Admin

I would just like to point out your time slot is in 12 hours and I do not even have your discord to give you the information package required for starting your maze. Are you still interested? If so I really need to know at the very least the in game names of those in your team.

2. SebasSebitas

SebasSebitas New Member

Team Name: Pana
    Team Leader:SebasSebitas, ShadowKnight#8021
    Team Members IGNs: Nayla0930 (I dont have friends PepeHands)
    Starting Time Preference: 4

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  3. Atiq Khan

Atiq Khan New Member

Team Name:Thunder
    Team Leader (Both IGN and Discord): Frosty_Playing, Discord: Frosty_Playing#1821
    Team Members IGNs: ALABAMA_2009, Egg_bob1092, ALTHEPAL2000, and Frosty_Playing
    Starting Time Preference: 12:30am UTC (You said you could make a time there)

4. egg

egg New Member

Are there any time slots left.

5. MelonMarauda

If you have a preferred time and a team I am happy to work something out.

6. egg

egg New Member

Ty ill get the team together.

7. egg

egg New Member

can we do Sunday 3:00pm cdt

8. MelonMarauda

I'm sorry but I was very much asleep when you sent that. I can try and organize something for you in the coming weeks so you can experience the brutality and unexpected difficulty of this event or you can wait until I release the maze as just an open map for anyone that wishes to enter. At this stage though due to the fact that I was originally only running this event over the weekend if you do wish to experience the event properly I will be unable to run it in full for you so there will be missing aspects and no possibility of reward. I know this is frustrating but the post regarding the event was made 2 weeks ago and the original sign up times didn't even include Sunday.

Now, when I do release it later as just an open map for the whole server it will likely have little to no survival and will be far easier (I am still working out how I wanna do it). There will also be a reward for those that finish that one but it will be far less interesting than the rewards available for the competition.

I would also like to release an adventure map version that can be downloaded but that will likely come in the far future.