my DISCORD account got hacked and auto spammed servers :(

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Captain_Goodra, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Captain_Goodra

Captain_Goodra New Member

In-game name: Pirate_Goodra
    Ban date: IDK
    Ban reason (if known): spamming discord (i got banned from the applecraft DISCORD server, not the mincraft 1)
    Moderator who banned (if known): IDK
    Comments/explanation: So a MODERATOR from my best friend's server (in discord, not applecraft) sent me a link called "free nitro" or somthing, he prob get hacked too and spread the virus to me, then after that, i went offline becuz i need to eat, when i come back, i my minecraft account in another server got banned, and the ban reason was "spamming in discord", so i checked disord and i was so shocked to see all discord server have banned /kicked me. TONS my DMS r stuck with the link, i dont even know what to do! I asked deimo5 and he told me to change password, so i did, the spammed STOPPED rn alr (hopfully wont happen again). I will not ever press into strange links, hope APPLECRAFT's discord can unban me.

2. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Member Staff Member Admin

Howdy there,

I've revoked your ban and you're free to rejoin the Discord server.
    Before you join, please make 100% sure no one else has access to your account anymore as they could continue to send these sort of phishing links to other people.
    In the future, when someone send you a link that gives you Nitro, Steam gift cards, or whatever that's too good to be true, make sure it's legit.
    One way to confirm that is to check if the link they sent you is actually from the service it's providing for, and spelling errors are a huge red flag as well.

Welcome back, and please stay safe.

3. Captain_Goodra

Captain_Goodra New Member

tysm, im so dumb to press the link- and i pressed the link becuz my friend send me that too. later he told me that HE got the virus TOO so it auto spammed my dms with free nitros too
    XD