Old looting4 book

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Grumpa_Grizzles, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Grumpa_Grizzles

Grumpa_Grizzles New Member

Hi, i bought a looting4 book for 50votedollars from the old legendshop at arnd the time that the pirate crate (containing blackbeard's cutlass) was released. iirc the old books look like vanilla books

at that time, i bought it intending to place it on the cutlass. i preview combining it with a vanilla book and it looked ok, so i combined them. then when i tried placing it on the cutlass, i realised that it wasn't possible, so i guessed that the cutlass didnt allow looting to be placed on it, and placed the book in one of my storage chests

last month, i wanted to make a new sword (initially wanted to use 2Ps quirk), and was trying to put the book on it (except 2Ps quirk doesnt seem to accept most enchants except for a few rare books), but after some fiddling around with some of the swords that i had, i realised that the issue wasn't with blackbeard, which could apparently accept a loot3 book, but with the fact that the loot4 book was combined with the vanilla book, which broke its function.

Is it possible for me to swap the broken loot4 book either for:
    1) a new loot4 book (i am ok with having the loot4 immediately placed on an item so that i can't resell the replacement book, to avoid any concern about the market)
    2) a refund for the loot4 book in 50 vote points (the old price)
    3) a swap for a 50vote point item from the new legendshop?

2. Mrhappy360

Mrhappy360 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Does the looting IV book have the legend shop lore on it? If not you can't actually apply it to any items. It's an issue with all old enchant books like that. If you ask an online Admin for some help I'm sure they would be happy to apply it to which ever sword you want.

3. Grumpa_Grizzles

Grumpa_Grizzles New Member

oh didnt know there was an issue with the old books

thanks, managed to speak to one of the admins and he fixed it for me :)

• Like Like x 1