perm ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SVELTERSLEET466, May 6, 2021.

1. SVELTERSLEET466

SVELTERSLEET466 New Member

5/6/21 SVELTERSLEET466 colrr
    i was banned once for x-ray and that i did but while i was on the server i had fun so i came back after the seven days and started to enjoy myself without x-ray and i went mining and i decided to mine kind of weird found a vain or 2 of diamonds then a admin popped up behind he and i was sent a message by him and he told me to reply but i was not allowed to and i got a perm ban for just having fun on the server and doing a weird mining strategy i had done that same thing before in the day and was not banned so i think the admin got the wrong idea and saw i had a x-ray ban and that i was mining weird and banned me.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. Colrr

Colrr Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Heya, I'm Colrr, the MOD (not Admin lol) that banned you.

First off, I would like to thank you for your use of the correct appeal format, it is very appreciated.

Now, looking at the evidence, I, as well as several other staff members, watched you for quite a while and determined you were x-raying.

[​IMG]
    In this screenshot, you can clearly see that you dug down straight to diamonds and then pillared back up.

[​IMG]
    In this image, you were mining in a straight line on the right, only to double back and pick up those diamonds.

[​IMG]
    Here you can see two hits/ores, and you turned twice in rapid succession for no plausible reason other than to get those diamonds.

[​IMG]
    I watched you mining before and after this hit of diamonds and saw that you mined the diamonds, then mined out the rest of the area to seem less suspicious.

I would like to add that I had other Mods consult with me, we all agreed that you were x-raying.

So, while I sincerely thank you for your interest in our server, the answer is going to have to be a NO for now. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. :)

- Colrr

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. SVELTERSLEET466

ok that's fine if you are not letting me play on the server any more i found a new server and have mined the same way and was not banned but did you give all my stuff away to people if not i would like you to.

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Colrr

Colrr Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Alright, that can be arranged, but not the stuff you x-rayed ofc. I will get to it asap, I will be distributing the items around Blue Spawn, would you like all your things to be given away or just the things in your inv at the time of banning?

- Colrr

5. SVELTERSLEET466

Give it all away at least what you can