perma banned for xray (false ban)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by cool5000, Jun 29, 2020.

1. cool5000

cool5000 New Member

In-game name: cool5000
    Ban date: june 29 2020 6:15
    Ban reason (if known): xray
    Moderator who banned (if known): glutenshy
    Comments/explanation: I got on the server today and i decided to move my haste beacon to a location that wasnt already mined so i could maybe find more diamonds (WITHOUT xray). I found some dias veins from just mining in random ways, and it seemed like they were on different y levels. i then started to dig a big cube type mine to see if i was right about them being on different y levels. i was then banned because glutenshy thought i was using xray, even though i was not using it. i have been banned before for xray and i learned my lesson. even thought i did think of using it i knew it was wrong and decided to mine legit. i also have been on the server for a long time and have very sentimental memories of past players, and experiences, on the server. i have respect the staff who work to make the server enjoyable and safe, despite not getting payed to do so. thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope that i can be unbanned as it was a false ban.

much respect- cool5000

2. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hiya there, thank you for using the correct format.

Guess I'll show you why I think you were xraying then.

The green area indicates where you have mined, of course not everything is marked green but only the things that are relevant.
    [​IMG]
    In this above image you were mining at a y-level too high for you to be able to expose those diamonds shown in this image.
    I noticed you turned around, and started mining one block lower, a perfect y-level to uncover those diamonds, and were directioned towards them.
    You continued to mine the rest of the area at the same level, presumably to make it look less obvious.

[​IMG]
    This image is the same story as above, except you're a y-level too low.
    It might wouldn't have looked that suspicious if you continued to mine the ceiling at that height, but you stopped as soon as you reached those diamond and went on with the ceiling height you've been mining with most of the time.

[​IMG]
    Yet again, same story with the first image.

[​IMG]
    Here in this image, you were mining in a lot larger sweep heading to those diamonds which were very closeby to the diamonds in the image above this one.
    It would've been a lot less suspicious if you would've mined a few other directions with it, but you were mostly focused towards this direction since any other direction doesn't hold the diamonds you were looking for.

Welp, case closed I guess.
    Try not to get banned on your next server.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. cool5000

cool5000 New Member

please i will never xray again

4. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry lil dude, but you were already given a 2nd chance.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2