Please Help

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by bella2615, Jun 29, 2020.

?

Should I be banned?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2020.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

In-game name: devilishlybella
    Ban date: June 30th, 2020
    Ban reason (if known): evasion of an alt
    Moderator who banned (if known): Staralyte
    Comments/explanation:
    I just got perm banned today. I was perm banned for 'being DamiondaGOAT's alt'. I know him, however that is not my alt. We have the same ip address cause I'm with him. My bro, cousin and I all got banned because we're all at the same ip address. Staralyte please unban me so that I can enjoy the sever...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Staralyte

Staralyte Moderator Staff Member Moderator

your ip address is the same as damiondagoat's. The ip was banned for ban evasion.. which means the ip can no longer play on applecraft.

3. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

So when I go back to my home state (different from Damion's) I'll be able to play again? Also, what can I do to prove I don’t have alts...

4. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

And why is my bro (MichaeldaGOAT) now unbanned? He didn't even write an appeal. He was on at the same time I was on and at the same ip... I've literally never caused any problems on this server. I barely even talk to people, but when I do come in contact with others, I try to be as polite as I can.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Staralyte

Staralyte Moderator Staff Member Moderator

as far as I know he was never banned because he was never physically seen. He is just mentioned as an alt..

6. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

Ok but I am now at a different ip and I will never play at Damion’s house again because I’m obviously being targeted for doing it. So will I be able to play again? By Sunday, I’ll be back at my home state so my ip will be located in Indiana.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  7. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

Alright. With all do respect, do you realize that an ip is from a provider? It’s just a number. So if Damion and I are at the same place, if I am using his wifi, the one he did when he got banned, then of course we will have the same ip. You literally have no proof whatsoever that we are the same person. Like honestly, I have never had any problems on the server and then just out of nowhere some mod that previously helped me, bans me. Damion has been banned for WEEKS and no body had a problem with my cousin, brother, and I playing. All of the sudden I go to his house and boom I’m just banned. We don’t even live in the same state! For you to assume that we are the same person is most utterly absurd. I’ve went through other appeals and almost all of the other mods gave proof. Now, I’m not telling you how to do your job, but the fact that you have to assume... The first time Damion was banned for x-ray, he knew what he was doing. He got a second chance for CHEATING! So you mean to tell me that I am getting a perm ban for something that 1. I didn’t do and 2. Didn’t even know was a rule. I know it’s not a huge deal, that bigger, more important things are happening in the world, but I am missing things on the server. I’ve been looking forwards to Mae’s drop party, I missed that. I’m looking forward to the first of July prizes, I’m about to miss that. Honestly it just amazes me that I was wrongly banned. So I now just have 1 question... Will my ban (that I did nothing to get) be lifted, or will I have to keep trying with you? Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read all of this and please consider my statement!

8. misty_firefly

misty_firefly Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ok, I think you are miss understanding the situation. YOU are not banned, the IP on DamiondaGOAT's account was banned. This means any account that is connecting with that IP will not be able to join applecraft.

As an example, let's say I was to go visit DamiondaGOAT a their house. If I tried to play on my account, I wouldn't be able to as the IP at their house is banned. However the moment I got home I would be able to connect again.

The reason IPs are banned, is because we cannot prove that the accounts that join the server are or aren't the same person. It may seem unfair, especially if there are family members in the same house as the banned user, but the one they need to be mad at is the one who hacked/broke rules in the first place.

Once you go home, you should be able to connect to applecraft. I hope this has helped explain things for you.

<3 Misty

• Like Like x 1
  9. bella2615

bella2615 New Member

Oml... thank you soo much for explaining Misty. <3 I was looking for an answer like that because I was completely confused. However, I am not at Damion's house and therefore dont have the same ip yet I still can't play. That is why I wrote the response as I did, and did not understand. Michael can play though and he is at the same ip as me (not Damions house). Also, I dont know if this makes any difference but when I try to get on ac, it says that the reason is ban evasion alt of damiondagoat. Michael's said none. So I am just wondering if there is a difference and thats why i still cant get on even though I'm at a different ip. Anyways, I'd highly appreciate if you can explain that aswell.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020