ReadTimoutException : Null

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noomiloo, Jul 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Noomiloo

Noomiloo New Member

Hello! Nevermind!

I was helping somebody with something and I got disconnected and when I tried to join back repeatedly it just kept saying ReadTimoutException : Null.

Now, two things. I had just started helping somebody with destroying a mountain and I had just gotten paid for it. My concern is that they contacting a mod and thought I was scamming. But I cant say im not because it wont let me on the discord.

Another thing is how do you fix it? I heard somewhere else that it may be because of lag and it may happen to a large amount of the server at the same time. But I am unaware of how true that is. Now im trying to join back quickly as so they dont think I scammed them out of the payment.

I would appreciate any help at all. The only plugins I have are just the regular ones without anything else (Like texture packs)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  2. djgetti

djgetti New Member

likewise just happened at 8:55pm ET

3. djgetti

djgetti New Member

unable to join

4. Noomiloo

Noomiloo New Member

Yea, pretty sure the server broke.

5. Noomiloo

Noomiloo New Member

Happened again

6. SJ_

SJ_ Probably Sleeping Staff Member Moderator

Pretty sure this is either an issue on your end with your connection or you were trying to log on when the server was down cos its been crashing a fair bit from the update to .17 either way that means there's nothing we can rlly do to help on this end