Red needs better staff

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by DocNBush, Jul 18, 2021.

1. DocNBush

DocNBush New Member

So there I am doing what I always do on Red, pvping. But apparently pvping isn't allowed on this server because some kid in full diamond tped to me outside my claim and i fought him and ended up killing him 200 blocks from my claim. He started crying in chat and some random person messages me asking me if they can see where I killed him I don't know who they are so I accept, the player who tped to me is Ekrelionn a "Helper" on red and I do what I always do start pvping and they fight back chase me into my base I lock him in and kill him, he then proceeds to tell me thats against the rules because I was suppose to know he was staff even though he never once told me but I was suppose to check tab to see. Point of the story I got sent to jail for pvping and muted for asking how thats against the rules all by a "helper" Ekrelionn and a "mod" Lornon. By the way Roached is the best staff member on the server 10/10 a homie.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dwable

dwable New Member

If someone messages you, normally you can see what tag they are. I feel like it's very hard to miss the HELPER tag if you read the message they sent perfectly.

Also, maybe this thread should go in the ban appeals lol

3. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds chad keysmash Staff Member Moderator

idk but like, even if they weren't staff you still tpkilled? just read rules often because changes indeed happen.

4. Sarchasm

Sarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

This happened before the rule change, Fiffles.

5. iScottien

iScottien New Member

Even if you weren't in the wrong, it isn't going to change their crony decisions. :)

• Potato Potato x 1
  6. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds chad keysmash Staff Member Moderator

oh kek, my bad haha

7. Aidan Julings

Aidan Julings New Member

Don't hate on my boy ekrel like that

8. T0xicTurtle

T0xicTurtle New Member

Me and my friend had a question concerning quests and scrolls and other like server custom things and we asked spooner about it since he was a mod on the server at the time but he was afk. So we went to the discord and he was just being a dick to us saying he's afk, hes offline so he cant help very rudely and we still didnt end up getting the help we needed or our question answered.

9. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yes you did, but in the future, how would you like for me to say that I’m not at my computer and can’t help you?

10. Sarchasm

Sarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

???

So someone was away from their computer and marked as AFK. And you still thought to message them on Discord, where they let you know- again- that they were AFK. And you're mad because the person who was AFK wasn't able to help you while they were AFK?

11. Amelia-Ashley Menard

Amelia-Ashley Menard New Member

regardless of rule changes the staffing on red world could be a bit better. Chat keeps getting more toxic and it sucks to come into the game to a toxic chat. Maybe it'll calm down with time but idk it's hard to see it happening from where I see it

12. Aidan Julings

Aidan Julings New Member

butter up buttercup

13. Amelia-Ashley Menard

Amelia-Ashley Menard New Member

i mean mood it just gets annoying after a while