REDSHIP ALBATROSS ACC 2020-A LAUNCH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wille, May 25, 2020.

1. Wille

Wille Member

This Tuesday, at around 5pm pacific standard time, there will be a launch ceremony held at the Albatross' messhall (Red Forward). All are invited.

The Albatross Is a star trek styled (though not replica) Starship build on Red world. It is fully redstoned and fully functional (except it cant move obviously). It has Lights, 2 Alarm settings, Doors, window shutters, photon torpedos, emergency sprinklers, all redstone powered throughout the entire ship, and controllable from both the bridge and the engineering room. I have had many nosebleeds trying to program/engineer this thing since August 2019. It is fully built now except for 25% of the outer hull(on top) because I want to work on some maparts that use a cross section map of the ship, once that is done I'll place the rest of the roof.

The ship is host to Red's player head museum, housing hundreds of player heads including staff heads and some rare permabanned player heads. It is also home to the CUBE. the Cube is a big red cube that the Albatross is towing in space. The cube is a 72x72x72 cube. It is a 1 : 373 248 scaled up version of the "Remnant of Red" rare item, and the lore is that the ship is attempting to create a remnant of red, like building an Arc. Inside the cube is a map of the entire red world (overworld only), this map is obviously a WIP and the main mission of the ship is to map all of Red. also the inside of the cube doubles as a pvp arena, with the entirety of red as the flooring. the pvp arena is connected by hoppers to the exp farm and will eventually have dispensers set up for events to shoot large quantities of gold and other loot into the arena during battles. The ship is also host to Red Forward, which is a Bar/music venue not unlike that of /shop _wille__'s old bar, except legal this time. Red Forward has on display a complete music disc rare set, and almost complete drink rare set and ramen rare set. During the ceremony and afterwards I think you will enjoy the functionality and detail of the instruments on the music stage. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh did I mention that this ship build is also a TOWN? There is no town warp yet because residents haven't moved in yet, but there are 14 "Crew Quarters" (room plots) on the ship on deck 2, equiped with their very own Food replicator (shulkers that automatically refill with food), their own light switch, and also windows to the outside space (the ship is built at build height). there are 2 closet plots on deck 3 for cadets to share, 1 ship build plot space in the shuttle bay, and 4 ship build plots that connect to the 2 docking ports on deck 2 and the 2 docking ports on deck 3. captain's room plot on deck 1 is my room obviously. there will also be a small plot in the machine shop on deck 2. there are 4 decks btw.

Rooms will be available for residents based on donations (past donations have been logged). donations acceptable will be in 4/4 maps completely explored of the overworld mostly, but I may accept pigmen eggs and spawners but that will be limited. the rooms available to you will be based on ship ranks which also include jobs attached to them. most will be related to cartography. more details on ranks and rooms later after the ceremony on tuesday.

To attend the ceremony please log onto Red on Tuesday at around 5pm pacific standard time, and do /pw ob6

/pw ob6 will take you to the transporter room and from there instructions will be laid out. the /pw is safe (its actually illegal for me to trap it) and during the ceremony only one person will die and they already know who they are, no need for fear, some staff are involved in the ceremony as well. Please change your chat to /local when on the ship.

Hope to see you there!

2. Wille

Wille Member

3. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

Congrats! I know you've been working on that badboy for ages.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lttomboyle

lttomboyle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I had the chance to check it out, and it is amazing!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Piggerous

Piggerous New Member

It looks great and you did really well good job mate

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Maahtt

Maahtt GFUEL Staff Member Moderator

I’ve checked this out multiple times over the course of building it, looks great dude!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Z'alih

Z'alih Member

when are you on I would love to visit. plus I wanna see your world map as well ;)