Soul Stone Disappeared from my Inventory

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Michael Jagiello, May 20, 2020.

1. Michael Jagiello

Michael Jagiello New Member

I was transporting cows for a farm, and one of my soul stones disappeared. I have a screenshot of my inventory without it, but I don't have any screenshots of when I did. I really need it back...Help! I see a lot of people have been having this problem lately and it seems I have too now.

- It won't let me post my screenshot, but it isn't very helpful anyway; however I do have a video of when one of my friends got his, and I am trying to find the video where the other person's stone was aquired.
    - Yammerlink's Stone -
    - McCalan also had given me one

-ign MicJagger_

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. tinychief

tinychief Member

Hello Michael Jagiello, you can try to message an admin in game about your soul stone disappearance but rares are very rarely replaced, so the answer will probably be no. Sorry about the lost soul stone :(

3. Michael Jagiello

Michael Jagiello New Member

I explained to Pixelus that I lost it, and they thought I backed out of a deal, but when I explained it just disappeared from my inventory, I got no more replies. (This is close to what was said)
    ~ "I had 2 soul stones and when I was using them one just disappeared"
    ~ "well so you went into a deal and backed out?" - "oop"
    ~ "no i was using it and it just disappeared" - "out of my inventory"

no more responses, but i did see pixelus was still on as they were talking in chat

i just want my stone back, im not planning on selling it or anything, i just need it to do what its meant for
    i thought staff was here to help, not just ignore the issues

if an admin needed it, i could explain the whole story step by step of how i got them, and it will align perfectly with everthing they see in logs, i just really need it back and ill do what i can to prove it was mine

4. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator