Swamp mining is not Xray, check on YouTube.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Fat_Dinosaur, May 2, 2021.

?

Why am I banned for mining? Swamp mining is a type of method for mining.

1. By finding a clay patch inside a chunk (swamp biome) you can dig down and find diamond in the area.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. If diamonds are not found with the method mining around the area might contain diamonds, Not Xray.

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fat_Dinosaur

Fat_Dinosaur New Member

Swamp mining is a type of mining I saw on Youtube. As known to me it is allowed on the server.
    Finding a clay patch in a Swamp biome and digging down is likely to find diamonds.
    If diamonds are not found mining around the area can almost guaranty you of finding diamonds.
    I asked the Moderators to look up this type of mining but they automatically banned me. I would appreciate it if you look it up and Unban me. Thank you.

• Potato Potato x 2
  2. Colrr

Colrr Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Please post your appeal with the proper appeal format:
    In-game name:
    Ban date:
    Ban reason (if known):
    Moderator who banned (if known):
    Comments/explanation:

3. Roached

Roached Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Firstly <3 we would like to thank you for taking an interest in our server . It was very lovely to have you here with us for the short time we spent with you . Secondly please follow proper ban appeal format to have your case reviewed.

4. Roached

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal, however I'd have to deny your bans for the following reasons.
    We very much know about the "swamp mining" technique, however your method of mining deviates from it in various ways. The main flaw that is very noticeable is that you always seem to know on which Y-level to start branching out of. A closer inspection that the surrounding area you mined seem to be deprived of diamonds, other than the ores you've managed to gather. The inconsistency on which Y-level you decide to branch out, and your seemingly unnatural luck on finding them at that specific Y-level gave us the conclusion that you've been using x-ray to gain an unfair advantage.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Roached

As you can see here though the team of apple crafts moderators we have compiled some interesting evidence to support our view here . We wish you the best of luck on your next server , however this ban will not be overturned at this time. Thank you for your continued interest with us and have a lovely day.

-Roached
    -FifJ
    -Glutenshy

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Fat_Dinosaur

Fat_Dinosaur New Member

AppleCraft was my favorite server, it was the only server I played. Can I please have the last chance? Please?

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Roached

At this time the answer is No ...