T0kyoSexwale ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MahiHD, Dec 24, 2020.

1. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

In-game name: T0kyoSexwale
    Ban date: 1 December 2020
    Ban reason (if known): x-ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maechi
    Comments/explanation: Hello, I would like to sincerely apologize for the way i reacted to getting banned for x-ray and to all of the staff who I lashed out at. This server means a lot to me and the builds I have created took a lot of time and effort and I just can't start another server there is no better server than applecraft there is no joy in anything else. You can take all of my diamonds that I mined and everything that I have bought with them which was just a dolphin egg as well anything else I mined using the x-ray. I understand that I have caused the staff much stress and wasted their time previously, however, I would like a chance to prove myself to the staff that my behavior has changed and that me using x-ray one time to test your anti-hack algorithms was a stupid idea and honestly a curiosity that I should have not ever attempted because the only thing that matters to me is my builds and I really do not want those to be gone forever and would like a second chance since I don't believe that I got one. I am again really sorry and want to apologize to Maechi personally for any hurtful things I said to you and again just wanna reiterate that I am sorry. I know I am just getting my hopes up but this server really does mean a lot to me and helps me relieve my stress and pass the time when things get boring in a reality where Corona exists and prohibits life from continuing normally. I again just really want to apologize for anything I have said that has been hurtful and will also be changing my username to leave that behavior behind. I hope whoever reads this is doing well and is enjoying the holiday spirit and I am again terribly sorry for the way I reacted to the ban.
    Thank you,
    T0kyoSexwale

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey there!
    Thank you for apologizing for your previous actions.
    Unfortunately though I will not be removing the ban at this time. It has only been 3 weeks since it's happened, and while you have apologized for behavior issues, that is not why you were banned. Since xray offenses on the server are taken seriously, I cannot at this time lower the ban when it hasn't even been a month. I do hope you have a good holiday and new year, and I hope you can get yourself sorted out a bit more! <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Thank you for being understanding and I was not intending on being unbanned right now lol, I was only hoping for it to be anything less than permanent so that eventually I will be allowed back on. If that may be in 3 months or 9 months or more or less I don't care I just want to return to my builds and playing whenever I am unbanned. Happy holidays!

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

In-game name: T0kyoSexwale
    Ban date: 1 December 2020
    Ban reason (if known): x-ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maechi
    Comments/explanation: Hello, I am appealing again because I miss the server and my builds a lot and just wish I didn't overreact when I got banned and can't find another server like applecraft with the community aspect and the server being active 24/7. I am not going to give my hope of being unbanned one day up so I just want to keep on appealing and saying how bad of an idea it was overall to even attempt to x-ray having never done so or the consequences and then overreacting and calling out a random staff member for the first thing that could pop into my head without thinking and regretting the things I said, how I said them and basically ensuring I would get a worse offense for no reason. I regret these actions and can't apologize enough and am asking for forgiveness and I promise you there will never be another problem. I am not seeking immediate unban because I know that is unreasonable but I would like to see the ban reduced to a few months or something because I also bought a lot of things and don't want to see that gone to waste as well as the many hours spent on unreplaceable builds I just really miss my house and everything about the server it was all irreplaceable and extremely fun and stress-relieving. I love this server and hope to play on it again someday and thank you to whoever reads this for taking the time to read it.
    Thank you,
    T0kyoSexwale

• Potato Potato x 3
  5. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I beg of you this server really means a lot and im starting to miss playing on it, without this server minecraft is not fun :(

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Hi can you please respond I really want to know if there's any chance of an unban in the future.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This appeal has already been answered.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

can you please just give me another chance and unban me if theres any chance at all i will pay or whatever and you can watch me for as long as you want and see that I only ever want to play on the server the way I have been for years and spent my time and money happily on this server and would just like another chance please you will see that I will never do anything wrong again I will even change my name as soon as im on to something better please just give me another chance I was only banned for my first offense and I know I was irrational and disrespectful but I never got another chance to prove that I would never do it again please. Thank you for taking the time to come read this and I hope you can understand my situation and give me one more chance please.
    Thank you,
    T0kyo

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As I have stated before, the ban is not getting lifted.

• Winner Winner x 2