T0kyoSexwale ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MahiHD, Mar 2, 2021.

1. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

In-game name: T0kyoSexwale
    Ban date: 12 December 2020
    Ban reason (if known): x-ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): Maechi
    Comments/explanation:

Staff,
    I apologize for my actions in the past and understand how they resulted in the punishment today and would love to talk about an unban at some point in the near future or letting down on the perm ban please. This server really does mean a lot to me and I miss playing on it and the community and regret what I did and would never in a million years do anything to get in any punishment because I know how much this sucks now and just wanna be back on my server it means so much. If anything can you please let me know if my claims are okay mostly just my house i just want to make sure its still there and not looted. Please take into consideration a lesser ban of any type I really miss the server and regret my actions and feel it would be appropriate to let me back on in the near or distant future I just want the relief of it not being so permanent in the fact that I will never be back at my house and finish my builds I just really want to make sure its okay and I really miss the server. I think about playing all the time on this server specifically and just go insane thinking about how a few stupid mistakes cost me all that work and all that fun that can't be replicated. Thank you for taking the time to read this I really do appreciate it.
    Sincerely,
    T0kyoSexwale

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. lttomboyle

lttomboyle Boolie Staff Member Admin

No.

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

can you please at least just let me know if my claims are still there?

• Potato Potato x 2
  4. Mistyfirefly

Mistyfirefly Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi, your claims do not expire on purple <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1