T0kyoSexwale is sorry

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MahiHD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Dear asswipe,
    I did not use XRAY despite the claims against me with no proof whatsoever!!! I am extremely frustrated and confused and would like for the staff who banned me to get demoted because of this horrendous accusation. I would be glad to have whoever the fuck wants to watch over me for however long because I ACTUALLY DIDNT XRAY!!!! I dont know how to fucking hack and never will because it defeats the whole god damn purpose of the game!!! This is outrageous becaus the staff who banned me said it was because I went straight to diamonds LIKE HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MINE?!??? Am I supposed to just find diamonds on the surface of caves I rarely find unexplored?? NO! I have to mind in the ground and strip mine and go to different levels to find shit!! This is ridiculous and I am extremely infuriated and I hope the staff who did this gets demoted because this is a huge waste of my time and energy and money to keep fighiting these accusations so please Staff member who banned me, Lay the 'proof' on me which I am 100% positive will just be me mining!!! Complete abuse of power. Ill have you know I wont be spending a god damn penny on this server because of how poorly I have been treated. I would actually like you to hold ur BS explanation on how u 'think' i was cheating but get the fuck out of here asswipe Im 100% los natural! I know very well that these forums are complete dog shit anyways and since u guys dont like me youll all put potatos and say 'no i dont think i will' when i ask to unban me so i am just going to leave this alone because I am completely right and this is actually pissing me off. I have joked about buying the server in the past but if it is what I have to do to get some god damn respect ill put $100,000 down like its fucking crumbs. I am not sorry you had to take the time out of your day to read this because you guys need to take a good look at the way u banned me for xray bc ur system got this one Horribly wrong and it makes me wonder if i can even mine when i get back on without being suspected of xray. If any of you have an ounce of maturity you will actually look into this and confirm that all that I am saying is true because this is making me so infuriated.
    Sincerely,
    T0kyoSexwale (SOMEONE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH)

• Potato Potato x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Koree

Koree Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi, please use the proper ban appeal format and the mod in charge of your ban will get to you as soon as they can. I would also recommend being more polite if you are expecting an easier sentence. Thank you : )

In-game name:
    Ban date:
    Ban reason (if known):
    Moderator who banned (if known):
    Comments/explanation:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

-T0kyoSexwale
    -3 December 2020
    -'xray'
    -the asswipe whose name starts with an M
    -I did not use XRAY despite the claims against me with no proof whatsoever!!! I am extremely frustrated and confused and would like for the staff who banned me to get demoted because of this horrendous accusation. I would be glad to have whoever the fuck wants to watch over me for however long because I ACTUALLY DIDNT XRAY!!!! I dont know how to fucking hack and never will because it defeats the whole god damn purpose of the game!!! This is outrageous becaus the staff who banned me said it was because I went straight to diamonds LIKE HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MINE?!??? Am I supposed to just find diamonds on the surface of caves I rarely find unexplored?? NO! I have to mind in the ground and strip mine and go to different levels to find shit!! This is ridiculous and I am extremely infuriated and I hope the staff who did this gets demoted because this is a huge waste of my time and energy and money to keep fighiting these accusations so please Staff member who banned me, Lay the 'proof' on me which I am 100% positive will just be me mining!!! Complete abuse of power. Ill have you know I wont be spending a god damn penny on this server because of how poorly I have been treated. I would actually like you to hold ur BS explanation on how u 'think' i was cheating but get the fuck out of here asswipe Im 100% los natural! I know very well that these forums are complete dog shit anyways and since u guys dont like me youll all put potatos and say 'no i dont think i will' when i ask to unban me so i am just going to leave this alone because I am completely right and this is actually pissing me off. I have joked about buying the server in the past but if it is what I have to do to get some god damn respect ill put $100,000 down like its fucking crumbs. I am not sorry you had to take the time out of your day to read this because you guys need to take a good look at the way u banned me for xray bc ur system got this one Horribly wrong and it makes me wonder if i can even mine when i get back on without being suspected of xray. If any of you have an ounce of maturity you will actually look into this and confirm that all that I am saying is true because this is making me so infuriated.

• Potato Potato x 7
  4. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I can see how important the format is XDDDDDDDDDD

• Potato Potato x 7
  5. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Koree, I would also like for anyone else to look at this ban appeal because I believe that the staff member who will be looking should be demoted and looked into further by another staff member. I don't feel comfortable with the bias that will be imposed by the staff member who banned me and am requesting a second pair of eyes with no APPARENT OR INDIRECT/DIRECT BIAS whatsoever!!! LOOK INTO THIS ONE PLEASE BECAUSE I WAS WRONGFULLY BANNED! If you guys overlook this one I will lose all faith and recognize that I have been banned unjustly and that there's no way to prevent being banned for something I didn't do

• Potato Potato x 7
  6. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I am also just going to wait for the 'proof' that Mr. Asswipe has for me because I can guarantee that there is none and that he made a god damn horrible mistake, one that I cant even understand how he made it to be completely honest. I just really hope someone that isnt the staff who banned me will look into this because it is a horrible accusation for someone who is SIMPLY PLAYING THE GAME as well as DONATING TO THE SERVER. Is this how you treat someone donating as well as playing everyday???

• Potato Potato x 7
  7. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Also pretty sure the soon to be ex-mod's name was Mariachi. Hope he gets demoted rightfully. Id have a word with him if I were any of you.

• Potato Potato x 7
  8. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

HOLD THE FUCK UP

• Potato Potato x 7
  9. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

IM PERM BANNED????? THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY IVE SPENT ON THIS SERVER YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

• Potato Potato x 7
  10. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

ITS NOT EVEN A TEMP BAN THIS IS SO GOD DAMN WRONG!!! I AM RESPECTFULLY ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

• Potato Potato x 7
  11. Mistyfirefly

Mistyfirefly Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi T0kyo, please be patient for the mod to get back to you on the matter. Evidence is probably being gathered for this appeal. Patience is appreciated.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  12. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I would also appreciate not being god damn perm banned?? Even if you wanna say whatever you gather is proof and ban me it would be my first offense not my second BECAUSE I DONT XRAY!

• Potato Potato x 7
  13. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I just talked to Yurd and hes saying im not getting unbanned!! WTF?! You wanna say I xray go right afucking head because I didn't. I own up to my actions Im not a bitch. If you want to give me temp ban go right ahead but perm ban is straight up unfair. I have not xray on this server. PERIOD! If you wanna fucking say i did with whatever dumb proof is compelling you to believe that i xrayed so be it but not giving me a first offense is another level of fucked up. At least follow your own rules and give me a 1 week ban so that when i get back on you can watch me for as long as u want and see that I dont xray because Ive spent too much time and money on this server to let it go to waste like this. Ive actually spent over a year on my builds and Im not about to let that go to waste on top of the ranks Ive bought. Please out of the common sense in your brains, realize that 1) I havent gotten a first offense therefore I should only be banned for a week if you wanna say that I xray (Again which I didnt) But i am aware you are all quite convinced. Either way, I should be given a second chance to prove to you that I DONT XRAY! This is the whole god damn purpose of your own rules so please, I am urging you, follow your own rules!

• Potato Potato x 7
  14. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I am very down with being 'patient' but would still like some form of response telling me whats going on?! R u guys just gonna stick w the whole perm ban before ever giving a first offense thing? Like I am very confused when do you follow the rules like do you pick and choose who to just not give a second chance? I am being patient, I am also being ignore I feel like. Please someone start a conversation w/ me or something this is just unfair treatment at this point.

• Potato Potato x 7
  15. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Im also still waiting on the 'proof' and would like to comply in any ways possible but I can't do that without the response of any mods.

• Potato Potato x 7
  16. Maechi

Maechi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello, I am "the asswipe whose name starts with an M", better known as Maechi. ;)

Thank you for updating your appeal with the correct format.

What's really funny about that part in particular is your mentioning of strip mining.
    tokyo1.jpg

As you can see in this first photo, you dug straight down to your first vein of diamonds, and then turned corners and dug down again to another diamond vein! I'm very interested in how this is considered "strip mining", unless you mean "strip mining straight to those sweet sweet ores i can see".

These next 3 photos are the same 3 veins, but at different angles:
    tokyo2.jpg
    As you can see, i took this screenshot while you were still mining (say hello to the camera!). You hit vein #3, ran around and dug to reveal vein #4, and then went to mine up to vein #5

Here are 2 more screenshots of the location of these 3:
    tokyo3.jpg

tokyo4.jpg

Nowhere did I witness legit strip mining. The mining lines were already there before, and you just dug straight into the walls/floor to uncover them (for veins 3 and 4 at least)

Furthermore, some clarification: while in game i mentioned to you that this was a temporary ban. While dealing with this situation, it was brought up that just the day prior another account sharing the same IP as you was banned for xraying. After consulting a few more moderators plus an admin, it was come to the decision that the first offense was to be upgraded to a second offense (as even xraying on an alt account still affects your main account's history), and as you know, that results in a permanent ban.

As you can most likely figure out by now, your ban will not be overturned at this time. Thank you for spending your time on applecraft, but unfortunately the time has come to an end. Enjoy your next server! :)

• Winner Winner x 13
  17. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I am at a loss of words. First of all that is pretty 'compelling' proof of me literally mining. Thats all. If you wanna accuse that of being xray go right ahead. BUT WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKING ABOUT ME GETTING BANNED TWO DAYS AGO? THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP LIE!! GO FIND THE ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM THAT BECAUSE THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. Go right ahead and ban me with the 'proof' you have for a week but maybe consider the fact that I live in a large dorm in nyc at NYU? I did not xray on any other account and Im about to fucking explode that you are connecting whatever happened to me. It could easily be anyone else in my building especially the tons of kids i got to join the server in my building?! Literally. Go check whatever u have to because I am not giving up. Even if you wanna say what I was doing in the pictures is xray, I did not do it before today. So whatever other ban you are connecting to my IP was no doubt anyone of the thousands of kids in the building. I can actually send you proof that I live in an NYU dormitory but I am at a loss of words. Seriously. Go right ahead and ban me temp ban, but I did not do what you are accusing me of. Please hold all of the bias and sass my friend because you are the one who is supposed to be responsible being a mod on a minecraft server XD. I urge you to rethink the accusations you have laid on me and to reconsider for a temp ban. Look at my IP. I can prove I live in a dorm and I have given this server to a lot of my friends. Look into that. You can ban me for a week but you arent just getting rid of me like this after all the time and money ive spent on this server just to be banned by a petty 8th grader.

• Potato Potato x 9
  18. TheSarchasm

TheSarchasm Ancient Being Unbound from Time and Space Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

Yall are actually making me act up. Read what I said and understand that a perm ban, is way too harsh. IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RULES GIVE ME A TEMP BAN BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST OFFENSE. EVEN IF SOME OTHER BITCH IN MY BUILDING XRAY TOO HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA CONNECT ANOTHER WHOLE ASS MINECRAFT ACCOUNT TO ME?? TheSarchasm I would love to defend myself on forums, but I literally am only here to get unbanned or to lessen the ban because this is infuriating me. I do not deserve a perm ban. Period. I will talk to whoever the fuck I have to and supply whatever proof is needed. I live in a building with hundreds of other kids. consider that is the reason someone else with a completely different account got banned a few days earlier after i told many kids to join! This is unfair and it is infuriating me.

• Potato Potato x 6
  20. Mistyfirefly

Mistyfirefly Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi T0kyo,
    I was also semi-apart of this ban. Mae and I have been discussing what we have visually seen with your mining over the past few days. Where I have no input on the ban time nor the current diamond however I did view you mining last night for ancient debris. While I was watching you, I didn't have enough hits to make a ban myself. However after this post I feel comfortable sharing this here in the hopes that you can see why the decision for a ban was made. With my personal viewing of you mining, I have no doubt you were xraying for debris but needed a few more hits for me to take that further.

You know I am a neutral party here, we have only had pleasant interactions in game between us but feel this also needs to be brought up due to the nature of your post and personal attacks on fellow staff.

[​IMG]
    Here you can see where you dropped down from the surface to your first hit. then proceeded a few blocks down and to the right for your second before continuing straight.

[​IMG]
    Here shows where after going straight for less then a chunk, you did a hard right to another hit, where gravel proceeded to fall down after you mined it.

[​IMG]
    This shows where you went from that 3rd hit and zigzagged while dropping multiple levels to get the final hit that I saw. You were also tping in and out of this area after you mined these hits.

I am not doing this so you feel like you are being attacked, but know to know that this wasn't solely Mae's decision and the decision of multiple staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1