T0kyoSexwale is sorry

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MahiHD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

perm ban is very harsh

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

The punishment that has been issued is in accordance with our standard punishment process. No deviations in this process are allowed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Glutenshy

Glutenshy Moderator Staff Member Moderator

idk man having someone who lives in the same building, who also happens to connect to your WiFi, who also happens to play Minecraft, who also happens to play on Applecraft, who also happens to use hacks...

What are the odds, eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

7,365,934 to 1 (estimated)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  5. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

is there anything i can do at all to get unbanned now or in the future I am very sorry and cant find another server like this one and dont want to im not sure what to do.

• Potato Potato x 8
  6. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

also about the wifi thing yes we are all connected to the same wifi because it is a New York University College dormatory. And like I said before I have told a lot of kids to join because of Corona we couldn't do much activities to make friends so yeah there are other people in here who use this server. I am sorry and would like to know if there is anything at all I can do now or in the future to get unbanned. I am very very sorry and would never do anything to get banned in any way shape or form if I am let back on I have learned my lesson, the second step is forgiveness please forgive me and let me back on I care more about this server than anyone whos been banned before me please I don't want my builds to go to waste i cant recreate those things or anything on the server please forgive me.

• Potato Potato x 7
  7. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

If you are going to make an exception with the 2 strike policy by connecting another account using the same wifi as me which by the way literally 1,000 18 year old kids are using that same wifi in a dorm so it could have been literally any one of them, then I please beg of you to make a small exception with me and give me an 8 month ban or even a 1 year. Please just don't let work and time go to waste it really means a lot to me.

• Potato Potato x 8
  8. MahiHD

MahiHD Member

I am asking for your forgiveness please. I beg of you please.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2