"Trigger Happy" mods / admin / helpers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poodlebrain1, Sep 27, 2020.

1. poodlebrain1

poodlebrain1 New Member

As the title implies, reform your mods. They constantly mute me (with little to no reason)

(I tried to post screenshots but couldnt)

• Potato Potato x 5
  2. fifjfjrhds

fifjfjrhds Active Member

3. Spooks

Spooks New Member

beaned

4. Panda_

Panda_ New Member

*pre-emptively mutes*

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

B E A N E D

6. Spooner684

Spooner684 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Try following the chat rules, most players will affirm that that is the best way to not be muted.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Martin McBride

Martin McBride New Member

Mods are generally chill if you behave normally, act out and there are repercussions my dood

• Like Like x 3
  8. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

no lies detected

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Lornon001

Lornon001 Grumpy Staff Member Moderator

You constantly break chat rules and are muted for doing so. You have been warned many times about your conduct and yet continue to break them. We are not your parents and have zero obligation to teach your right from wrong. Hence you get muted as to not disturb the rest of the server with your conduct. Follow the chat rules and you won't be muted.
    rules1.PNG rules 2.PNG rules 3.PNG

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

P simple, break rules, i break ur face, simple as that

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Im_Kermit

Im_Kermit New Member

Hey Poodlebrain1, I don't believe I've been around while you've been muted but I have witnessed quite a few instances where you were not chatting in a friendly manner that abided by Applecraft's chat rules where I was very close to muting you but tried my best to give you the benefit of the doubt when you promised to stop after many warnings in chat to move on. You say that in many instances that you were just responding to other players who there talking about the topic who didn't get muted, but this often happens to people who may be seen to be fuelling the conversation when you should have just removed yourself from it.
    I understand that these topics are things that you want to talk about but unfortunately they just aren't appropriate for Applecraft's chat. We try our best to be "family friendly" as there are many younger players and encourage inclusivity of minorities which means things need to be kept PG and controversial topics need to be taken elsewhere. Players often are muted when they're not listening to staff when they're asked to move on or talking about something that is urgently bad and needs to be stopped immediately (there are more instances that are determined on a case by case basis).
    You're welcome to play and chat to other players about the game but you need to keep those particular topics that aren't too kind on the rules elsewhere or you're going to be muted until you can talk about something else. If you're not sure if something's a little close to pushing it, maybe don't bring it up in the future, and if you're not happy to play minecraft without breaking chat rules, maybe you can find somewhere that will accomodate that.
    I've tried to explain this as thoroughly and kindly as I can and I hope you understand and take a few things into consideration in the future. Hope to see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. tacocatermelon

tacocatermelon Member

:0 so much word

13. yeeterspooky

yeeterspooky New Member

you're the new kid on the block, nobody fucking likes you now stfu with these bullshit posts wasting staff's time over this nonsense:mad:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Spooks

Spooks New Member

love u spooky ^