Ultimate Block Painter's Obsolete

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iamzomb, Sep 4, 2021.

1. iamzomb

iamzomb New Member

As of now, on server green, the Ultimate Block Painter is basically obsolete. Not only do you require dye in your inventory, but it also dyes at an exponential lower value rate than if you were to just craft the items in your inventory. So, not only does it take up a spot in the crate, but it's basically useless, with no function that gives it value in my opinion. Would love to see an improvement for it or a revamp or something. Would love to hear what anyone else thinks about this. I get it may be op for mapart if the dye wasn't required but I'm sure something can be done to give some value/usefulness.

• Like Like x 1
  2. afridities

afridities New Member

I use block paints from previous crates, and in the past they did not need dye they just painted. So see a rare labelled Ulitmate Block Painter was a short lived joy. To cycle through 16 colour options is pain enough, but then to also need the corresponding dye makes this rare simply a dye applicator rather than a block painter. If you then use the block unpainter does it return your dye, I dont suppose so. And on green server people dont have access to the dyes so it seemed a wonderful gift. Like iamzomb i was very dissappointed. Why call it the Ultimate Block Painter, it should be called a Dye Applicator to differentiate it from the actual valuable Block Paints. "With the new and improved Block Painter you can color the entire world! Right-click blocks to dye them" No mention of actually needing the corresponding dye! This must be the only rare that requires you to preload sixteen inventory slots with dyes before you can use it. Please can the requirement for dye be removed and actually turn this rare into the Ulitmate Block Painter. It should do what it says on the tin.