X ray 2 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by skitles, May 23, 2020.

1. skitles

skitles New Member

In-game name: skitlesrlmpvp
    Ban date: Friday May 22 2020
    Ban reason (if known): x ray 2
    Moderator who banned (if known): tinychief
    Comments/explanation: i was banned for x raying one time so it’s probably really suspicious when i get lucky and find a good amount of diamonds in about an hour. The second ban was false as i have been playing with no x ray on the apple craft server since my first ban. I know this probably seems really fishy but i would like to have an unban from the server as it is one of my favorite servers to play on. Thank you

-Alex

2. tinychief

tinychief Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello skitlesrlmpvp,

I’m tinychief, the moderator who banned you. Thank you for taking the time to write an appeal and using the correct format. Let’s get started.

Myself and another moderator watched you mine for quite a while before coming to our decision to issue the ban. After backtracking and re-evaluating your mines, I regret to inform you that I cannot lift your ban at this time. Although you attempted to not be too obvious in your X-ray, it was definitely still apparent. I attached some images of your patterns below:

In this first image, you make an abrupt 90 degree angle turn and mine directly towards this vein of diamonds:
    3A3440D4-1D2D-4E77-8312-7514FE2E6500.jpeg

In this screenshot, you backtrack to one of your previous mines (in which you were mining in a straight line) and mine directly towards these diamonds:
    2518A150-71B1-40E4-A4F3-F32FE81B9790.png

Here, again, you revisit this mine and mine straight towards another vein:
    70C9F354-04C7-4CC5-9CCA-6B59DFC631AD.png

And here, you reveal these diamonds which otherwise would not have been visible (covered by stone):
    E76C4573-E84A-478B-A36F-4E83732F5B35.png

All in all, this looks like textbook X-ray to me. Sorry that I was unable to deliver better news to you. I recommend taking this as a lesson for your next server and work more closely to follow the rules wherever you go.

All the luck in the future, thanks for trying AppleCraft!
    ~tinychief

3. skitles

skitles New Member

well ok then guess that’s settled haha. thanks for taking time out of ur day for this.
    cheers

4. tinychief

tinychief Moderator Staff Member Moderator

No problem dude, just be more careful in the future :)