Xray Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Misty123, Oct 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Misty123

Misty123 New Member

So ive been banned for xraying, but i didnt xray. Yes my friend was xraying but not me and he did get banned. His username is WhyOllie But i dont know why i got banned for not using xray and my frined was. I would like this sorted as i love the server.

Misty_123

2. CelRxn

CelRxn Moderator Moderator

Hello Misty_123,

Indeed you were mining with your friend who was xraying, but we've been observing you both and it was pretty clear you both have xray packs on so please do not shift the blame solely on your friend.

Image 1 2021-10-19_18.18.30 copy.png Here we can see you both mining together with you taking the lead.
    Image 2: 2021-10-19_18.20.58 copy.png
    In image 2 we see you mining independently - you've already finished mining the vein before I took the screenshot so apologies if it's not super clear, but the tunnel itself (with the change in angles and y levels) should be proof enough of xraying.

Image 3: 2021-10-19_18.22.42 copy.png
    Another clear image of you x-raying independently.

Unfortunately trying to throw your friend under the bus didn't prove your innocence - but since this is your first offense you're welcome to return and try again WITHOUT the xray and/or any other unfair advantages. Hope to see you in 7 days!

Cheers,
    Cel