Zeus Remnant Is Bugged

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Vadim_Vodka, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Vadim_Vodka

Vadim_Vodka New Member

Zeus remnant does not work on range weapons. Is this intentional? I'm really annoyed that I wasted it on my crossbow and it won't activate ever. I used to have it on a trident and it worked when I threw it and nothing about the item description implies it is a melee-exclusive enchantment. That's another one gone from the economy while they are limited. Can someone please fix this bug or remove my remnant from crossbow and refund it? I don't see why it shouldn't work on ranged weapons. Maybe change the lore descriptions to be more accurate?

On a side note - there are a lot of VERY MISLEADING lore texts on rare items that can completely screw you out of whatever you thought they were going to do. I would appreciate more of an effort to have accurate descriptions instead of like I'm reading revelations out of the Bible or something just blatantly wrong like
    2 + 5 = 784

2. Z'alih

Z'alih Member

first thing first did you rename the item? most rare books only work after you renames the item you put it on

3. Vadim_Vodka

Vadim_Vodka New Member

I did do the rename, I did it twice to double check as a matter of fact and it still doesn't work right. I don't know if it's an incompatibility with other enchantments but it's on my dragon crossbow rare.

4. BariSaxMatt

BariSaxMatt Member

IIRC most effect books dont transfer their effects to arrows :(